Diablo® III

End-Forum is poorly balanced. Needs patch to fix!

TL;DR: read title again;

So, going directly to the point, these forums are not well balanced and should receive a complete overhaul. Let me explain:

- Farming: Page 1 to 5 Route is the only one worth for farming threads, and if you want efficiency, you are tied to a brainless F5 spamming;
- Threadzation: Too much normal posts, magic thread drop rates are awful and I´ve never ever seen any legendary threads in almost 8 months!!! We can´t even craft high tier posts, this is killing fun!
- Hardcore: totally imbalanced, as you can see, there are threads being one-shot, and on the other hand, those with Sicky affix are immune to getting old!!! How can this be fair???

Hopefully, there are plenty ideas that could save this forum from failing even more. The better way is to enhance PvP, and there are numberless features that could add. I´ll list just some:
- RNG: keep answering the same threads is getting old quickly! So, they should implement random answering for posts, covering all history! This way, if you are replying to this thead for example, clicking Submit would lead your text to another random thread, say, 5 months old. That´s a way to revitalize and introduce some diversification, and actually conter perma-life threads;
- Allow followers / mercenaries / companions: when crafting a thread, OP should be able to hire someone that could continuously bump it, or even summon trolls just in case someone starts making too much sense!

Hope you have more thoughts about this serious problem. Love Forums. I´m doing this for the sake of furomablility.
Reply Quote
lmao.

this needs bumped.
Reply Quote
Great. Liked.

We need forum clans.
Reply Quote
Duping of threads is also a major issue here. As is Error 500 on maintenance day.
Reply Quote
You left out the root of all problems:
Forum posting rates are affected by the AH.

Indeed, posts are outbid as soon as they get submited! I always have trouble trying to filter the right procs when i want, like % of Trolling, + Pages, Crit Bans, etc...
Reply Quote
Hacked forum posts without auth.?

Certain posts fly right to the top while others need help. (Balance issue needs addressed)

Patch should be incoming soon. (tm)

Great post!
Reply Quote
Have you tried other Acts such as class forums?

I do that when I'm not finding the good stuff on my normal spots.

True, the mob density is lower but sometimes the drops are of higher quality.
Reply Quote
Well played.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 03:49 PMPosted by familia
the endgame

NOOOO! Don`t tell me... you are really playing a game! Stahp! You`ll soon get interest about real modeled characters, weapon desing, itemization and things like that! Argh, horrible! Come, my son, let`s face the wonderfull world of texts! The adrenaline rushing for each page loaded! Every font! Italic effects! *-*

EMOTICONS!!! \O___O/

Please, accept your... transmigrifiguration (????) and leave such material things...
Reply Quote
Posted by ManiacFenrir
the endgame

NOOOO! Don`t tell me... you are really playing a game! Stahp! You`ll soon get interest about real modeled characters, weapon desing, itemization and things like that! Argh, horrible! Come, my son, let`s face the wonderfull world of texts! The adrenaline rushing for each page loaded! Every font! Italic effects! *-*

EMOTICONS!!! \O___O/

Please, accept your... transmigrifiguration (????) and leave such material things...

What are you babbling about?

Playing a nonsense role @__@

Edit: damn, I don`t know how to quote a quote inside another quote
Edited by ManiacFenrir#1278 on 1/22/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
HAHAHA Love the post Sticky requested. Lets hope you can beat out "**.2x for 1M Gold**"
Reply Quote
LOL, that's great.
Reply Quote
Forum war is eternal. Endless dungeon full of threads.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]