Diablo® III

plz give me 2k

View profile
i need 2k for my dream computer :3 thank you
Edited by Gaarashatan#1372 on 1/23/2013 6:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have built top of the line rigs for under $900.00. What in the world do you need 2k for ? for 2k you can build a rig that nothing on the market (yet, ofc) can utilize to the full potential. Its like driving a lambo in traffic....
Reply Quote
View profile
thats where your wrong. there are $1k video cards out there that can only max out around 40 fps for some games on a 5760x1080. maxed graphics. your obviously not a very good builder.
Reply Quote
lol @ top of the line 900$ computer.

120g SSD = 100$
2tb HDD = 100$
H80i WC = 100$
Gaming case = 150$
Decent PSU = 100$
Windows Pro (for more than 16gigs of ram) = 150$
Total = 700$

Now for the 200$ left what CPU, Memory, Video card and motherboard would you recommend for a top of the line gaming PC??

2k$ is starting to get you something "top of the line".
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Vladis
I have built top of the line rigs for under $900.00. What in the world do you need 2k for ? for 2k you can build a rig that nothing on the market (yet, ofc) can utilize to the full potential. Its like driving a lambo in traffic....

Well, I believe you can get a cheap Apple computer for 2k ;p
Reply Quote
hey look i read a lot about computers and get no sex so i argue semantics all day
Reply Quote
Hey look I work in IT and I have top of the line sex. But I do want to know what a 900$ top of the line computer is!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/23/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Xenocidius
Hey look I work in IT and I have top of the line sex. But I do want to know what a 900$ top of the line computer is!

ikr, if there was such a thing i think i would be asking for 900 dollars instead
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]