Diablo® III

Looking for some active AU/NZ Players

Hey guys, my friend list is a bit low, wouldn't mind filling it up with some awesome, active players who enjoy a bit of a farm.

I'm currently rolling a plvl54 Monk (119k TR Build, 91k FoT:TC/SW:Cyclone Build), 80k DPS Witch Doctor and a lvl54 HC Monk.

Anyone who's down for a bit of a casual farm, sharing some awesome drops in chat, and just helping each other out in general, I'd like to meet you all!

Send me a request in-game (Bootman#1917).

Later!
Reply Quote
sup bro, you from Aus or NZ?

add anyway...
Reply Quote
I'm from Melbourne. Just logging in now to accept some friend requests and have a farm :)
Reply Quote
Add me if you'd like troubleshoot#6790
Reply Quote
Played with a few good Aussies/Kiwis in the last day. Keep them coming guys!

Happy Australia Day guys and girls :)
Reply Quote
I had a lvl 54 HC barb that we can play together if you want to. Currently, downloading the game client so can't add you atm, but feel free to add me caiqian#1669.
Reply Quote
Yeah add me too if u like, I like a chat ingame lol. Septimus#6445
Reply Quote
planetduck7#6322 if u like
Reply Quote
where are bouts in melbourne you from?

add me in game if u want. i play more HC than SC lately, but do the occasional run with troubleshoot

wazz#6978
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]