Diablo® III

Back after a break. Can someone catch me up?

You didn't miss much. :\

Itemization is still overall bland, and everyone is still just running A3 Inferno. If you want you can kill some uber bosses to make a pretty bad ring which is account bound . Also dueling in 1.0.7, which is simplistic enough that there's no reason it should have been delayed 8 months.

^ there you go

+1 to this simple explanation.

Hopefully we'll have other stuff to do in the pvm game since pvp is only on the ptr.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 11:43 AMPosted by padako
ZOMG a blue post!!! time to rage!!!

i must laugh

@OP, not much new (at least nothing that really matters)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well this escalated quickly. And yes I did search around the forums but a lot of the info was only semi-relevant and in bits and pieces. Forums are, shockingly, a place where people post for information./help if they need it.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Farm Act 3 until your eyes bleed.

You are now caught up.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 01:00 PMPosted by OldSk00ler
They took longer to write all this up on the site than the time taken to program any updates to the game.

Are you an idiot ? You think the blue posters on the forums do the coding for the game? You do even know how long the process is to code?

I feel like you should have at least one character in game to talk on these forums. You still visit the forums frequently of a game you hate? lol..
Reply Quote

You are now caught up.

lol, pretty much
Reply Quote

You are now caught up.

Sadly, pretty much this and the new patch offers little for the people who prefer PvE. Itemization still sucks, crafting still sucks and the only decent place to farm is Act 3.
Reply Quote

lol, pretty much

Sadly, pretty much this and the new patch offers little for the people who prefer PvE. Itemization still sucks, crafting still sucks and the only decent place to farm is Act 3.

Endgame won't improve drastically until a expansion is released. (my opinion)
That's why I play hardcore casually, the gameplay is immersive and very fun.

I'm playing a certain other ARPG right now and I'm pretty down on D3 right now because it doesn't even have 1/4 the customization and end-game potential this other game has. I may give hardcore a go soon, but I do have latency problems occasionally, so I dunno. I love the engine for this game, but we desperately need endgame content.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/24/2013 2:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Vaeflare what have you done!
Reply Quote
Take another break.....games not fixed yet
Reply Quote
Vaeflare, why don't you come play Path of Exile with the rest of us? Moderating these forums has to be pretty tiring and we both know you're not playing Diablo 3.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 11:20 AMPosted by Sÿlak
Forum search and just browsing the website will tell you what has or has not changed. Is it too hard to look around and read?

Um.... yeah. Beacuse it's not as simple as you make it sound when someone like me doesn't even know what search terms to use to discover what the essentials are and not get dronwed in a sea of information overload. I mean, it is the interwebs man.
Reply Quote

^ there you go

+1 to this simple explanation.

Hopefully we'll have other stuff to do in the pvm game since pvp is only on the ptr.

As someone who hasn't played since August, I found each of these posts utterly useless.
Reply Quote
View profile
Super inflation waiting you
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm still having fun. Crybabies are still crying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]