Diablo® III

Back after a break. Can someone catch me up?

90 Human Mage
01/24/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Sÿlak
At the bottom you can click "Next" Its really easy and doesn't take long. :)

All while getting drowned in information like the poster said. Really it takes such little effort for a helpful community member to consolidate the info into the important tidbits. If you don't want to help no problem, no need to tell me I'm looking for help incorrectly on public forums. They wouldn't have forums if they wanted you to do everything yourself. Next I'm going to have people tell me scrolling through news archives "builds character" so they won't tell me anything.

C'mon brighten up.
Edited by Koren#1966 on 1/25/2013 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
This thread can be very simply condensed into:

There have been no substantial changes to the game.

That being said, as further description, the following are true:

• The difficulty has been adjusted down
  • You have the option to adjust the difficulty on a scale from 1-10 through "Monster Power"
  • Legendary items received minor tweaks, making some of them useful
  • There is now an artificially extended leveling system through 100 "Paragon Levels" granting minor stats and MF/GF.
  • The game economy has suffered textbook hyperinflation and the "middle class" of items has dissolved; things will either sell for their vendor price or prices so astronomically high no reasonable amount of normal play would ever lead to a sufficient fortune to ever put a down payment on said item, much less buy it.
  • Repair costs have been adjusted down.
  • Servers are more stable.
  • The incremental resurrection timer has been removed.
  • A minor event was that involves collecting multiple items over the span of several hours in order to create a portal to kill a pair of the game's bosses at the same time for a chance at an item drop. There are three portals, for a total of six bosses. Should you manage to farm the items to create the portals, and then farm the portals enough to get the boss items, you will be rewarded with a very mediocre, highly randomized bind-on-account ring.
  • There's your change log.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Mage
    The difficulty has been adjusted down
    You have the option to adjust the difficulty on a scale from 1-10 through "Monster Power"
    Legendary items received minor tweaks, making some of them useful
    There is now an artificially extended leveling system through 100 "Paragon Levels" granting minor stats and MF/GF.
    The game economy has suffered textbook hyperinflation and the "middle class" of items has dissolved; things will either sell for their vendor price or prices so astronomically high no reasonable amount of normal play would ever lead to a sufficient fortune to ever put a down payment on said item, much less buy it.
    Repair costs have been adjusted down.
    Servers are more stable.
    The incremental resurrection timer has been removed.
    A minor event was that involves collecting multiple items over the span of several hours in order to create a portal to kill a pair of the game's bosses at the same time for a chance at an item drop. There are three portals, for a total of six bosses. Should you manage to farm the items to create the portals, and then farm the portals enough to get the boss items, you will be rewarded with a very mediocre, highly randomized bind-on-account ring.
    There's your change log.

Awesome mate! Really appreciate it.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]