Diablo® III

I guess it's time ... for another deadpool!

ill say 26

i get anxious and rush around the thirties and 55+ so im thinking 26
Reply Quote
I'd say 29 , late act 4 on mp 10 normal self found would be horrid
Reply Quote
I say 28, altough I really hope that you can last longer than that! Good luck on your journey!
Reply Quote
gonna pick 31 - watch out for mp10 kw in a4!
Reply Quote
View profile
If you can make it to level 54 you can get to 60. I just looked, that's where you get Force Armor.

I'll say 47 it'll be in act 2.
Reply Quote
With all the stipulations you have self imposed on your char....am gonna pick lvl 24. If I should happen to win, please give my winnings to whomever guesses next. Much luck.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 04:30 AMPosted by twasbrillig
With all the stipulations you have self imposed on your char....

It's already been pretty hard, to tell you the truth. Most of the fight with the Chancellor to get the crown, I was at something like 1/3 health or less.

ZealousAngel & twasbrillig - your picks were claimed before you picked them, so throw in another if you'd like.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 1/25/2013 7:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
I guess i'll get in on it and go with 32. Once again I will be happy to accept Twasbrillig's winnings if he wins this time. Although even with the extra entry last time I still didn't win. :)

01/25/2013 04:30 AMPosted by twasbrillig
With all the stipulations you have self imposed on your char....am gonna pick lvl 24. If I should happen to win, please give my winnings to whomever guesses next. Much luck.
Edited by AlucardIAm#1828 on 1/25/2013 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll pick 30 then. This playthrough shud be fun - gl! :)
Reply Quote
25 sounds good for what is left.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
I'd go with level 34
Reply Quote
Oop....k..lvl 21...with the winnings going to AlucardIAm (better luck this time!)
Reply Quote
Let me pick the lower side,unlucky number 13 gouge I hope u make it to 60 ..

This is definitely interesting. I will be trying this out myself. But maybe with a friend so that I don't get bored running alone .
Reply Quote
36... I started one of my own... slow treading takes FOREVER to kill things
Reply Quote
I saw your EU posr from http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6443805652?page=1#2 - Greetings from Europe ;)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt: You will perish at level 37

In the meantime I have launched one myself ;)
Reply Quote
I have some work to get done this morning, but once that is complete, I'm going after SK. We'll see how that goes, I'm rolling with a +5% MF shield, I need some +vit gear to drop, I think +MF is going to be fairly important having only one shot at drops on any given map.
Edited by Anomie#1322 on 1/26/2013 8:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm going with 23
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Good luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]