Diablo® III

Thanks! For what, I'm not sure...

People that control the Blizz-ernets: I don't know if you did anything about it specifically, or if they just FINALLY gave up, but in the last 2 weeks I've had one gold friend request. Either way, I'm gonna give this one to you guys for the hell of it.

Thanks,
Dredd
Reply Quote
Same here in Europe. In the last few days i get much fewer friend invites from gold spammers. Just keep reporting for spamming anyone of them.
Hope Blizzard must be nerfing their population.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
It's probably because of this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591982115

We definitely feel that more improvements can still be made, but it's good to hear that you're already seeing positive results!
Reply Quote
well. make it such that sending a friend invite also means the recipient will receive 500k gold. (ie: pay to send), I will gladly accept friend spam that way

--
ie: game option: friend request require gold

--
you can turn it off when you want to allow free friending.
Edited by chrisloup#6305 on 1/25/2013 12:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I definitely have seen a reduction too, didn't log in for 4 days and only got 1 gold spammmer friend request.
Reply Quote
Yep, no gold seller friend request in... at least a month I'd say!
Reply Quote
I still get at least one a day, had 3 the other day again.... but havent seen 15+ in a day for a while :)
Reply Quote
O_o I have never gotten such a request, ever. RNG? :D
Reply Quote
Aren't you supposed to be putting spammers into isocubes for interrogation? how do you have time for D3?
Reply Quote
People that control the Blizz-ernets: I don't know if you did anything about it specifically, or if they just FINALLY gave up, but in the last 2 weeks I've had one gold friend request. Either way, I'm gonna give this one to you guys for the hell of it.

Thanks,
Dredd

really cus i rarely play and log into 10-20 friends request from RMT a week
Reply Quote
Thanks for your hard work blizz :D
Reply Quote
It's probably because of this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591982115

We definitely feel that more improvements can still be made, but it's good to hear that you're already seeing positive results!

Good stuff blizzard.!

We do appreciate your hard work on the game.

Don't stop working hard on it. ! :)
Reply Quote
Recently I have received more friend requests.

In the past, it was one per day only. Now I can see 2 requests at the same time.
Reply Quote
Still getting 5-10 a day, clearly the problem has not been fixed.
Reply Quote

Thanks,
Dredd

oh just give it time they will be back ..... they always come back
Reply Quote
Yeah nice job. I blasted Blizzard for inaction but I take that back now. I've not received one for a while now.

Wonder how many gold resellers are willing to spend another $60 for an account. I wonder if to them, it's simply part of their advertising costs.

We shall see.

In any case, nice to see the requests have gone down significantly.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 04:26 PMPosted by XerX
O_o I have never gotten such a request, ever. RNG? :D

I have only gotten like 3 since may.. I believe the people that sit in trade chat gets them...I dont chat so I don't get them
Reply Quote
I've only gotten 2 in the last week, which is a huge improvement. Very happy!

I've never entered a chat channel, except months ago, during that short time when it auto-joined us and wouldn't let us leave.
Edited by Tiakatt#1643 on 1/26/2013 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]