Diablo® III

Thanks! For what, I'm not sure...

Bump for justice.

Got one in the last three weeks.
Reply Quote
It's probably because of this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591982115

We definitely feel that more improvements can still be made, but it's good to hear that you're already seeing positive results!

I never thought any CM would respond, much less Lyrilla :P but thanks! Just keep on doing good things for us!
Reply Quote
It has to do with the fact that the gold sellers clients are gone. Not enough players. So they have moved on to other games or more reliable ones like WoW. I have seen a small increase in gold spam in game mail from them recently in WoW.
Reply Quote
Its been kinda a downtime in the community for gaming. perhaps after we get the new starcraft 2 expansion in march and this patch goes on the main server will things pick up agian.
Reply Quote
I was going really good for awhile but yesterday I got a handful of them. Oh well, !@#$ happens. Honestly denying a friend request is not a challenging task whatsoever..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]