Diablo® III

Big bad voodoo with rain dance

I love this for my bears build it works so good i traded out SH (soul harvest) never went back i hated having to restack sh at high mps just not safe so with the mana regen and attack speed from big bad voodoo and rain dance i spam zombie bears like no other iso its doing about the same dmg as sh with a 5 stack and not having to worry about keeping vision quest up for mana regen that is until big bad voodoo ends then back to vision quest for mana regen but by this point every thing is dead or almost dead works great in elite fights i do this because i use skorn and how my passives are set up plus i dont get as good mana regen as a mojo... Oh and your party will love you for the increased attack speed..
Edited by Sajjad#1418 on 1/18/2013 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah BBV is awesome!

I don't like long cooldowns so I don't use it a lot but it's great whenever I do.
Reply Quote
I'm going to test this out this afternoon, thanks for the alternative.
Reply Quote
BBV is really great for higher mps, but the long cooldown makes it meh. I used it for a long time, but since have moved on. In parties however, it is very helpful, it would just be nice if the resource regen helped other classes too.
Reply Quote
Rain Dance > Slam Dance

The ability to bear nonstop against elites in higher mps or ubers is just amazing, and overall, I've found the non-stop bear dmg will usually surpass your whole party getting 30% dps increase even. And of course your party still gets a sick attack speed bonus.

Even though Spirit Barrage is almost definitely going to catch on more and slam dance would easily be better for that, I still think I'm partial to the ol' Bears. SB will crazy for ubers now though. So much easier to aim/focus fire.
Edited by RPRNoNsum#1561 on 1/19/2013 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
would it stack with other wd mana regen, other BBV? ex 3 wd and 3 different mana for 300+ mana regen?
Edited by sonoranranch#1216 on 1/19/2013 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]