Diablo® III

How to gear my Monk up 200 DPS?

View profile
EF 1200+ DPS with 65%+ CD and socket and Nats Ring with 5.5+ CC and 40+ Ave Damage. If you can get the quadfecta on the Nats even better.

Nats will boost you 10K+ and EF will boost you 15K+.

Besides that..

01/19/2013 11:28 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
Everything looks good to me.
Reply Quote
Ull get more DPS from a ring with 6cc 50 cd, 100 dex and avg damage and Ice climbers with 270+ base dex and socket than with nats boots and ring + bonus.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Vanguard
Ull get more DPS from a ring with 6cc 50 cd, 100 dex and avg damage and Ice climbers with 270+ base dex and socket than with nats boots and ring + bonus.

depends on the nats stats.... if its a plain nats ring then maybe. if its a 6cc/50cd nats ring thenhell no.

high end nats setup cant be beat in terms of dps for those slots.
Reply Quote
Reaching 180k dps. 20k dps more....!
Reply Quote
upgrading your EF to a crit damage/OS around the same dps will add ~10k dps

not sure if it is within your budget though

also, same stats with your main hand +90 DPS with a new EF should put you over 200k.

your main hand really needs an upgrade thats a low dps weapon
Edited by Tarzan#1737 on 1/31/2013 9:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fhvoids-1401/Komodo/26711717. I'm at 237k unbuffed now check my profile out get rid of that talrasha chest ewww also I'm at that dps with a WKL so my dps is pretty beast
Edited by FHvoids#1401 on 1/31/2013 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 12:18 PMPosted by FHvoids
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/fhvoids-1401/Komodo/26711717. I'm at 237k unbuffed now check my profile out get rid of that talrasha chest ewww also I'm at that dps with a WKL so my dps is pretty beast

This is pretty bad advice. Dont listen to him.
Reply Quote
We are on the same boat. Help me out too.
Reply Quote
I think that based on your current gear / stat locations I would have to agree with Tarzan. Lower DPS weapons can be overcome with affixes such as +damage to jewelry but in your case swapping out that MH is probably best.

If you were to make any other change from a DPS perspective it would be your amulet. The +damage value could definitively be higher. Unfortunately that could wipe out 56K of EHP which would put you around 380K which is to low imo.

So yeah, go with upgrading the MH.
Reply Quote
squeeze the Unity dry with 3x-6x damage, 40++ CHD%
topped the emerald to Radiant star.
get a higher dps MH
ammy look for more CHD% direct upgrade

push for every possible way to upgrade to 200k, gogogo you can do it!
Edited by yuhhaur#1278 on 2/1/2013 8:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks All advise, I will try my best gear it up. But I don't have too much gold in hand. I need to sell several old and drop gears at AH. Hopefully, I can break 200k before reaching 100 Para....!!!!
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 10:38 AMPosted by ManUnited
Thanks All advise, I will try my best gear it up. But I don't have too much gold in hand. I need to sell several old and drop gears at AH. Hopefully, I can break 200k before reaching 100 Para....!!!!

I'm in the same boat you are. I have 185k DPS unbuffed when I put on my Tal Rasha's chest. I wouldn't worry about hitting 200k DPS before paragon 100. My understanding is that around PLVL75 you reach half of the experience needed to hit PLVL100. If that's true, you and I both have plenty of time to reach 200k DPS. : )
Reply Quote
I am almost there!!

I am still bidding for an Inna Chest+belt that would put me above the 200k mark with about 5k EHP loss, no idea how ppl without the SW reduced cost.

Anyway I am already at 197,388 unbuffed DPS! Even if I dont change anything, I am 13 paragon levels away from 200K.but I cant bring myself to actually play the real game.

Finally! my 3 month long journey is coming reaching fruition!
Reply Quote
Increased HP from 42k to 50k, but decrease 6k dps!
Reply Quote
Hopefully i can reach 200k dps when i reach plvl 100.. Long way to go for me..
Reply Quote
EF lol ._.
Reply Quote
FE3DOE: Your gear is not bad. I think you can do it before reaching 100 paragon. I'm still saving gold for next purchase. I agree Enot comment that "EF" is first priority to be replaced!
Reply Quote
Got a new EF, then increasing little bit DPS reaching 189,195. 10k dps left to hit 200k target.
Reply Quote
Even though you just replaced it, to echo a comment above I think if you got a 1200+ dps/OS/60+CD/dex EF you'd go over 200k
Reply Quote
Xoran: Yes, I agreed you. But I don't have that amount of gold to buy a new EF as 1200+ dps/OS/60+CD/dex config. This config of weapon at least cost 800m to1.5b. I'm not rich like that. I play D3 just for fun. I won't play cash to buy any weapons. But your opioion is positive. May be next time, I might get it from a drop. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]