Diablo® III

Hey guys. Who missed me?

xD Sounds good @Sinafae! Thanks!

@Draco, thank ya sir. Looking forward to it!
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 11:44 PMPosted by Piffle
Looks good to me.

Stop saying this! Creativeness my man!

Sounds good to me.
Reply Quote
wb~
Reply Quote
Thanks teckno.
Reply Quote
I wish I could help you out. I have like 15 mil if that would do anything. I don't play often, and I haven't gotten a drop that was worth more than 2mil in like 3 months or more.
Reply Quote
Don't worry about it man. I don't want anyone to feel they "have" to help me, I hate being a nub and even open to taking some donations.

I just threw it out there in case some of you had some old gear that would be an upgrade for my current sub-par set.

:D I appreciate the offer though!
Reply Quote
Welcome back on board, Sam! Good to see you back in the Monkey zoo once again! (%

I might have a pair of decent gloves you can borrow, provided you don't mind losing some EHP. Good DPS boost on them, though. Take a look and join me in game, if you want to try them out:

http://imgur.com/Qi2Cvt5
Reply Quote
View profile
Welcome back Sam. When I get home from work I'll see if I have anything that will help you. Dual only or open for S&B?
Reply Quote
Welcome back on board, Sam! Good to see you back in the Monkey zoo once again! (%

I might have a pair of decent gloves you can borrow, provided you don't mind losing some EHP. Good DPS boost on them, though. Take a look and join me in game, if you want to try them out:

http://imgur.com/Qi2Cvt5

Thanks for the offer man, but with the low CC I might actually lose DPS from my current gloves (didn't plug it into a calc though) I mainly need a better ammy/bracers/chest/offhand (or better EF as well).

edit - @ Wannabee, I might be up for some S&B, but I'd probably rather stay with the DW.
Edited by SrslySam91#1775 on 1/20/2013 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the offer man, but with the low CC I might actually lose DPS from my current gloves (didn't plug it into a calc though).

Nah, I checked before offering. They'd be giving you about 4.4K DPS gain, but you'd be losing some 19K EHP, mainly HP and resist and you're kinda low on both.

Can't help you with any of the other slots, unless you're willing to let go of that Inna's chest (and I imagine you won't be). I can hook you up with a 65K EHP ammy, but it will cost you 12K DPS, so yeah... Let me know if you need any tank pieces, I may be a little more helpful in that area.
Reply Quote
I've been here off and on since beta and don't rightly recall who you are. The number one poster I will always remember is Sixen. obviously there are famous monks nowadays that with my intuitive nature can identify but I don't know. Many people just escape me since there isn't much to relate people to on a forum.

EDIT- I've probably established a reputation as of late but only because I'm extremely critical and come off as an !@#$%^ bent on proving to people unique builds exist and are functional.
Edited by n0rain#1149 on 1/20/2013 5:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
^it's ok.

Sam headed the Christmas giveaway recently with a bunch of other well known monks. Was a very awesome thing to do. He went for a break... looks like he didn't last long!

You should see my Cyclone Strike build. it's pretty lulz. Still working on it though.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Weegee
Sam headed the Christmas giveaway recently with a bunch of other well known monks.

Ah! I didn't know that was Sam. I thought it was stan for some reason. Well, in that case I have heard of you Sam. Glad to see your return.

01/20/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Weegee
You should see my Cyclone Strike build. it's pretty lulz. Still working on it though.

Yeah, sure thing. I reluctantly like Cyclone Strike for specific purposes, but outside of filling a niche play style the skill needs some tweaking.

I also have always wondered where that angel fellow went to that responded to a lot of beta threads.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?f=post&a=Archangel%231257

I think this is him/her.
Reply Quote
I've been here off and on since beta and don't rightly recall who you are. The number one poster I will always remember is Sixen. obviously there are famous monks nowadays that with my intuitive nature can identify but I don't know. Many people just escape me since there isn't much to relate people to on a forum.

EDIT- I've probably established a reputation as of late but only because I'm extremely critical and come off as an !@#$%^ bent on proving to people unique builds exist and are functional.

Hi. ;)

Weegee this EF is kickin some behind in MP3. I'm top notch again.

..not quite there I meant to say, BUT maybe I'll stop finding Warmonger's and Frostburns and gear myself a tad bit :P.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey Sam, sorry didn't get a chance to contact you last night. Will be on tonight, might have an upgrade for your off hand. Will msg you.
Reply Quote
Sounds good man, thanks a lot :P. If it doesn't have LoH/LS though then I'm not sure if I'd use it at the moment because my res are dirt low, and I have no other form of sustain haha.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]