Diablo® III

Wizard 4 Bil Budget.

90 Human Mage
Just getting back into D3, looking to play a Wizard now because they look very fun, was wondering if I would be able to build an awesome set with 4 Billion and what would i be looking at to get? Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.
Reply Quote
You looking for CM/WW or Archon gearing? 4bil should be plenty to get you an endgame setup either way. You can even afford a couple pieces close to best in server if you budget right.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
View profile
My boots were 3B and both rings combined for over 2B. There's your budget right there.

You can't gear end-game, but you can gear pretty darn close to it. You can certainly gear a max IAS CM/WW wizard with decent mitigation and passable damage.

You can probably gear a relatively balanced Archon wizard, but just not either phenomenal DPS or OP EHP. Something along the lines of 300K unbuffed DPS and 400K EHP sounds about right.
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 1/22/2013 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
A complete end game (defined as within server top 20) is about 10K USD.

4B or 1K USD can actually get you to about 90% of their power in terms of DPS and EHP.
Reply Quote
A complete end game (defined as within server top 20) is about 10K USD.

4B or 1K USD can actually get you to about 90% of their power in terms of DPS and EHP.

Top 20 US wiz here. Definitely wasn't close to 10k aka 40bil
Reply Quote
^ you have to adjust for inflation.

For an item could cost 100m when gold is 1m=$0.50

Now it would cost 200m at 1m=$0.25

So the most accurate count is to convert everything to USD value using the exchange rate at time of purchase. You might find be surprised at how much the value differs.
Reply Quote
If you have not been into D3 for awhile, HOW DID YOU GET 4B?????
Reply Quote
Add me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]