Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Hey I just added you Fury. I have 3 machines and would love to have a run. My account is TheSongster#1701
Reply Quote
Added you got a friend with 3 machines as well as my 3. My id is Smiley#1560
Reply Quote
Available for a run right now. First in game message gets it
Reply Quote
Just did a run with Fury. All I can say is AWESOME!! Super quick and very efficient. Will ask for Fury's assistance in the future.
Reply Quote
Did a run with Fury and his friend to carry two of us. He's really awesome. Especially when getting the first 5 stacks. Super efficient as he already found and worn them down. Finally got my first ring after so long!
Reply Quote
Hey man, just added you and BlackCloud. Hopefully you guys will have time to help me out!
Ragnarockk#1794
Reply Quote
When I try to use a skill and my barbarian says "I need fury." I can't help but think that it's the game mocking me because I need to have Fury carry me through these boss fights.

Another run yesterday, another ring that I wouldn't otherwise have gotten. As always, Fury had the elite packs set up and waiting for an easy run. This run did take a bit longer because of a disconnect during an uber fight on a double carry; but that was out of Fury's control and seems to be the level of mishap that it takes to make things go other than perfectly. It also illustrated how much of a carry this run actually was.

This makes five rings for me now and I think I'd probably have one or maybe two if I had to do the fights on my own (MP5 or so). That's a lot of time saved and fun had while running in a good group. Thanks Fury!
Reply Quote
Hey ya all,

Thanks for running with me, it's been lots of fun.

Since patch release I've been doing fewer runs, spending half my time farming demonic essence. When all my gems are upgraded to Marquise and I roll a good ammy i'll be able to do more runs, so this is only temporary. I've still been able to fulfill more than half of all requests for a run so don't give up on me.

Also finally rolled all those Hellfire rings you all helped me farm. 97 rolls and 0 upgrades. So don't feel too bad if your first ring isn't perfect :D

Happy running
Reply Quote
did another run tonight, thanks again.
Reply Quote
Fury just carried me for my first Hellfire ring. Quick and easy run and very nice person!
Reply Quote
Can I request for assistance for uber carry? I have 3 infernal machines :D

Battle Tag ID : jello9#1340
Edited by jello9#1340 on 2/18/2013 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
I did a run last night with Fury-- Awesome again. I will do runs with this guy any time.
Reply Quote
Up for a run or two right now. Message me in game.

Also had to clean up friend list again. If you were one of the removed it's because you were offline the longest. Add me again if you'd like to run with me.

See ya all soon :D
Reply Quote
add me please for MP10 Ubers
have 12 IMS
victory#1388
Reply Quote
Thanks for the run Fury! Got my first hellfire ring :)
Reply Quote
Fury,

I'd be happy to help out with this if one of your other friends isn't around. Feel free to add me. I'm around most evenings during the time you have posted.
Reply Quote
Is anyone on to do the run?
Reply Quote
best party run in long time
thanks
btw not pushing but got 9 more IMS
Reply Quote
I added all 3. I have three machines 2 from me and 1 from a friend.
Reply Quote
Just added all 3.
I have 3 machines.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]