Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

I did another run with Fury last night. It was a double carry yielding a ring for me as well as a friend's first ring. As usual, the run went very smoothly even though Fury was carrying more than the usual amount of dead weight.
Reply Quote
free bump for Fury
Reply Quote
Fury,

I'd be happy to help out with this if one of your other friends isn't around. Feel free to add me. I'm around most evenings during the time you have posted.

Added you. This thread can use more muscle and you have the gears.

Cleaned up friend list again, add me if you were one of the friends removed and want to run with me again (removed the 10 who were offline the longest)
Reply Quote
Fury,

I'd be happy to help out with this if one of your other friends isn't around. Feel free to add me. I'm around most evenings during the time you have posted.

Added you. This thread can use more muscle and you have the gears.

Cleaned up friend list again, add me if you were one of the friends removed and want to run with me again (removed the 10 who were offline the longest)

I would also tag along and volunteer my dps! if you ever needed, I am wanting to get experience in carrying people! Not sure if I can do it solo or need other people.
Reply Quote
Fury,

If you are still available, can you run my friend and I through ubers?

Battle Tag ID: jello9#1340
Reply Quote
I have 6 machines for a total of 2 full runs, anyone wanna go?
Reply Quote
Doing a few key runs at the moment. Doing act 3 until i get a few more keys and then switching to act 1. If you want to tag along, send me a message in game.
Reply Quote
Hey all,

Planning of doing a bunch of runs tonight after dinner. Stay tuned and message me in game right away when you see me log on

02/23/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Morbus
Doing a few key runs at the moment. Doing act 3 until i get a few more keys and then switching to act 1. If you want to tag along, send me a message in game.

Thanks for helping others out. I know it's hard to get 3 sets of keys on mp2-3

02/23/2013 04:15 PMPosted by aaronkind
I would also tag along and volunteer my dps! if you ever needed, I am wanting to get experience in carrying people! Not sure if I can do it solo or need other people.

We'll do a run and see how it goes. You will need one extra slot with LS to outheal Siege's return (or maybe you already switch to an IK belt for ubers and this is just your farming build)
Reply Quote
Sent you a request in game, have 6 machines and would love a carry!
Reply Quote
hey guys,
i would really appreciate it if someone could take me on a key and uber run,
i have been farming mp 2-3 and i have only gotten 1 key atm,
so i would love some help if you could please,
want to craft a hellfire ring just to help with the extra exp
Reply Quote
Just had Fury carry me, fast, friendly went off without a hitch. Him and his friend made it look easy carrying 2 of us :) Would run again (if I have the patience to farm keys that is).
Reply Quote
Hey guys, i was wondering if i can get in on a run. Sadly i have only 1 machine, i know the OP says free but i have no problems paying to use your machines! Ill add you ingame aswell. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Fury and his friend helped carry two of us and it was really quick and easy. Thanks a lot for the help!
Reply Quote
Kashmir and I were just carried by Fury and his wiz friend. Really fast and easy.
Reply Quote
Available for a run. Hit me up
Reply Quote
Just finished running with Fury and Orwell, fast, clean and fun.
Thank you once more for the great service.
Reply Quote
@ Fury

Thanks in advance for doing this!

I have enough keys saved up to do three Machines. I have a friend and his wife (yes they both play)..... he has better gear than me and may be more help, but are you up to a (possible) carry this weekend? (It would be our first HF rings)

I'll msg you.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the run, will deff come back when i get more!!
Reply Quote
Need a run guys thx in advance got 3 machines
Reply Quote
Fury .... great thread and I applaud you helping people!!!

On that same note, I want to give a "Shout Out" to Morbus!

Morbus (also helping with the effort) carried me and my friend.... not just once but three times over this weekend. A big thanks!

Unfortunately, none of the rings were any good, but that is beside the fact.

I need to go farm more keys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]