Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Fury .... great thread and I applaud you helping people!!!

On that same note, I want to give a "Shout Out" to Morbus!

Morbus (also helping with the effort) carried me and my friend.... not just once but three times over this weekend. A big thanks!

Unfortunately, none of the rings were any good, but that is beside the fact.

I need to go farm more keys!

I vouch for Morbus, he knows what he's doing
Reply Quote
nice service i got someone for ya :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You are one of the true greats Fury :D Just added you on D3. Farming Keys atm, looking forward to feeding you my machines :) Would also love to ask you a few questions about the Barb builds. Keep it up!
Reply Quote
@ Fury

you should talk to jco from the monk forum he's been doing free for a while with a lot of support

here's the thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593582289

also Deckard from the demon hunter forum

thread here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7811151869?page=1
Reply Quote
OP

If you are interested, I can add you to my thread. We have a lot of guys that carry, and adding more never hurts. You can also use them if you need some extra carriers.
Reply Quote
So I've been slacking lately, spending most of my playtime leveling my HC barb. I'll do more runs again when I kill Diablo or die (finished act3 inferno yesterday so hopefully not too long from now)

@Wannabee808

Thanks a lot for posting links to other threads like this. The more options the better

@jco310

Sure
Reply Quote
Doing a run or two over the next hour. Hit me up :D
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with Morbus, Great Guy, was fast and easy. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
carry me please.. got 27 machines

add me up NonerZ#6784
Reply Quote
I should be able to do a few runs for you tonight. I have been spending more time in hardcore lately so I don't do this as often.
Reply Quote
I will cary people, just add me ingame and let me know that you want to be carried. I just got my barb geard enough to do carries, so I'm not well know, so if I carry you please leave me feedback to get my name out there. Im on periodically for a few hours at a time, I don't have a particular time that Im always on.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Someone bumped up this tread out of oblivion :D

I quit softcore about 6 weeks ago. Looks like others are picking up the torch and that's great, but for the time being I won't be doing any runs.

Thank you all for running with me, we did a total of about 200 carries
Reply Quote
hey if theres some runs going on id love to get in on it theyd be my first runs thru and id have machines with
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]