Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Just about to leave work. I will be online in 40 minutes and ready to run.

Thanks for offering to help out BlackCloud. And yes with a proper group it is easy to do the ubers with less than perfect gear.
Reply Quote
I've got 6 machines ready to go. Will look for you.
Reply Quote
Added you, have 3 machines.

Had a question on how you operated, do you run just solo w/ one person or do you do groups at a time? Or do you operate in a group and run 1 person with 2 other carriers?

Thanks and looking forward to running w/ ya.
Reply Quote
I was thinking that myself charging people for hellfire rings is scumbagish.....
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 07:03 PMPosted by rebelspy
I was thinking that myself charging people for hellfire rings is scumbagish.....

Some people charge flat rates, others run with whoever pays the most at the time. An then others charge 5-6mil but provide the machines themselves (which is not a bad sum to pay if you are just starting inferno and have no chance of getting 3 machines).

To each their own, no hate for anyone.

P.S. logging on as of this instant. First come first serve in game
Reply Quote
Let me know if u got my request

Thanks
Reply Quote
This guy is awesome.
Reply Quote
Let me know if u got my request

Thanks

Had 12 requests pending when I logged in :)

Please msg me in game. If you still don't see me in your list I will add you
Reply Quote
Added you, have 3 machines.

Had a question on how you operated, do you run just solo w/ one person or do you do groups at a time? Or do you operate in a group and run 1 person with 2 other carriers?

Thanks and looking forward to running w/ ya.

I've been asked some variation of this question a few times so it is time to clarify how I run.

First, it is a waste to do ubers (any mp) with fewer than 4 people. Each infernal portal costs one machine to open no matter how many players are in the game, plus each additional player in the game increases monster hp by only 70% (no monster damage buff!).

With that in mind, most runs involve me and two experienced friends helping one player through the mp10 ubers. It is fast, easy and smooth, requiring less than 20 minutes total.

It gets a bit tricky when a player asks if he and his friend could pool 3 machines for a joint run. The answer is, well, it depends. If one of my stronger friends is online this is not a problem. Or if you and your friend have medium tear gear and some experience in high mp levels we'll do just fine. I try to err on the conservative side and plan for smooth runs, with no annoying boss reruns and nv restacking.

Some players have asked me if I'd like them to die as soon as the boss fight starts and wait in the game menus. As I stated in my opening post, I do not require that anyone do this. In my view, it defeats the purpose of the multiplayer aspect of the game (not sure if this is actually an exploit that will be fixed in the future).

That being said, it has happened on a couple of occasions that two players wanted to pool 3 machines but I couldn't find another carry to help me, and in my view the players weren't geared and experienced enough to allow for a smooth run. They also relayed that it was really hard for them to farm sets of keys for the infernal machines. It that case I gave them the option of leaving the game and waiting in the menus if they died during the fight. I understand it can take frustratingly long to farm 3 machines on low mp levels (mp1-3).

So, if you are new to inferno and are having a really hard time with key farming, I won't let you out to hang. Uber run setups are really very situational. In the extreme case where it takes you many hours to get one machine, I will let you and two of your friends pool 3 machines and wait in the menus while I clear the ubers for you. Again, I consider this a measure of last resort for players who really need the help with their first ring.

Cheers and looking forward to running with you soon
Edited by Fury#1829 on 1/25/2013 10:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Awesome clean run.
Really recommend this guy, because he does work and tries his best best for his customers.
Reply Quote
Thanks a lot Fury. This is such a nice guy with best FREE service ever. I had 2 fast run with him and team mates, got 2 hellrings and 1 Chantodo Force total. Amazing !!!!
Reply Quote
Quick, efficient, polite.

Truly im grateful. It was just fun running with these guys.

Thank you for the awesome run, maybe sometime soon ill be able to help out like this guy.
Reply Quote
lol, sent friend request... just realized this is kinda old
Reply Quote
Great run, quick and ready to go when I was messaged! I highly suggest you go with Fury!
Reply Quote
Thank you very much for the kind words.

I will be back online for more runs at 8:30PM EST.

Add me in game, see you soon.
Reply Quote
Request sent
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Badge
Request sent

Didn't see yes request so I tried to add you and the game told me my friends list was full!

So if it looks like I was ignoring friend requests... well I wasn't, just didn't know there is a cap on the friends list (and the game doesn't tell you you are maxed out until you try to add someone).

To rectify this issue I am going to have to remove some from my list. Obviously it isn't personal, just have to clean it up to be able to do runs with other players. If I happen to remove you and you want to run with me please add me again.

Thanks for the understanding
Reply Quote
Just had a run with 6 machines with Fury and his friends. Quick run, no need to refresh nv. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
@ Fury

When will you be making room on your friends list, I sent a request . I would like to make at least 2 runs, Thanks
Reply Quote
@ Fury

When will you be making room on your friends list, I sent a request . I would like to make at least 2 runs, Thanks

Just finished cleaning up the list. I don't see any requests so just to be safe I will relog and add you.
Edited by Fury#1829 on 1/26/2013 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]