Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Fury helped me obtain my hellfire ring. Awesome person, really helpful. Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Just did 2 compete runs with Darkcloud and jcroxxxx, and was joined by paipai and contiumn as a 4th member for 1 each and the runs went smooth. Got 2 keys from act 1 to boot. Helpful and quick, can't wait till I can get up to mp 10 to help with runs.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 06:42 PMPosted by vakali
Just did 2 compete runs with Darkcloud and jcroxxxx, and was joined by paipai and contiumn as a 4th member for 1 each and the runs went smooth. Got 2 keys from act 1 to boot. Helpful and quick, can't wait till I can get up to mp 10 to help with runs.

Hope you meant BlackCloud=), well thanks for the run,look forward to run with you in the future :D
Reply Quote
Haha Blackcloud I meant. Whatever the name it was raining organ parts up in there :)
Reply Quote
I'd like to get in on a run or two. novakane#1313
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Had a blast! Fast, efficient, and very nice! Fantastic group!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
LA
Fastest group ever. Nice clean run! Recommend this guy to anyone!
Reply Quote
Tonight's recap:

Five mp10 runs, clean sweep. Thanks for running with me, it's been a blast.

@Blackcloud
Thanks for helping out, you have increased this thread's efficiency by 40% (i bet you could go over 100% with 5+ runs per day :D). Anyone else who wants to enlist their hep (for free) please reply to this thread. If we get enough responders i will make a list at the top of the thread.

A couple of guys asked me what i was charging for this service and the answer remains the same: THIS IS A FREE SERVICE. i know for some of you it's hard enough to farm 3 machines, so no way i am going to charge you anything for the boss runs.

Also, i did consider posting a waiting list for runs, but after thinking about it i realized that of the 5 players waiting for a run right now 3 might be offline when their turn comes. So hit me up anytime, i cleared a backlog of 8 in <2.5 hours tonight :D

Looking forward to running with you tomorrow
Edited by Fury#1829 on 1/28/2013 10:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
P.S.

We've be hoovering inside the top 10 posts on the barb forums thanks to all your positive feedback. Please keep it coming
Reply Quote
I defiantly need a ring and will take you up on this most generous offer.
Just need to farm some machines first.
Reply Quote
I'll definitely be keen on this awesome offer, was wondering though Fury, do you only carry one person at a time? I'm just farming keys now and have three act 1&3 keys, starting act 2 and the recipe (4).
Perhaps if there was someone else with the parts I need to make the three machines, we could jump in together? Or is that a no-go?
Reply Quote
@Fury, add me to assist you on this endeavor. glad to help fellow players get their first HF ring. I also do my share in opening the portals.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 1/29/2013 5:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll definitely be keen on this awesome offer, was wondering though Fury, do you only carry one person at a time? I'm just farming keys now and have three act 1&3 keys, starting act 2 and the recipe (4)

if ur still down within 1-2 hours i will help you get ur infernal machine plan.
Reply Quote
01/29/2013 05:57 AMPosted by RazorX
@Fury, add me to assist you on this endeavor. glad to help fellow players get their first HF ring. I also do my share in opening the portals.

Thank you for helping out, I'll add you in game as well

I'll definitely be keen on this awesome offer, was wondering though Fury, do you only carry one person at a time? I'm just farming keys now and have three act 1&3 keys, starting act 2 and the recipe (4).
Perhaps if there was someone else with the parts I need to make the three machines, we could jump in together? Or is that a no-go?

I made a lengthy post about this question on page 2. The answer is it depends:

Added you, have 3 machines.

Had a question on how you operated, do you run just solo w/ one person or do you do groups at a time? Or do you operate in a group and run 1 person with 2 other carriers?

Thanks and looking forward to running w/ ya.

I've been asked some variation of this question a few times so it is time to clarify how I run.

First, it is a waste to do ubers (any mp) with fewer than 4 people. Each infernal portal costs one machine to open no matter how many players are in the game, plus each additional player in the game increases monster hp by only 70% (no monster damage buff!).

With that in mind, most runs involve me and two experienced friends helping one player through the mp10 ubers. It is fast, easy and smooth, requiring less than 20 minutes total.

It gets a bit tricky when a player asks if he and his friend could pool 3 machines for a joint run. The answer is, well, it depends. If one of my stronger friends is online this is not a problem. Or if you and your friend have medium tear gear and some experience in high mp levels we'll do just fine. I try to err on the conservative side and plan for smooth runs, with no annoying boss reruns and nv restacking.

Some players have asked me if I'd like them to die as soon as the boss fight starts and wait in the game menus. As I stated in my opening post, I do not require that anyone do this. In my view, it defeats the purpose of the multiplayer aspect of the game (not sure if this is actually an exploit that will be fixed in the future).

That being said, it has happened on a couple of occasions that two players wanted to pool 3 machines but I couldn't find another carry to help me, and in my view the players weren't geared and experienced enough to allow for a smooth run. They also relayed that it was really hard for them to farm sets of keys for the infernal machines. It that case I gave them the option of leaving the game and waiting in the menus if they died during the fight. I understand it can take frustratingly long to farm 3 machines on low mp levels (mp1-3).

So, if you are new to inferno and are having a really hard time with key farming, I won't let you out to hang. Uber run setups are really very situational. In the extreme case where it takes you many hours to get one machine, I will let you and two of your friends pool 3 machines and wait in the menus while I clear the ubers for you. Again, I consider this a measure of last resort for players who really need the help with their first ring.

Cheers and looking forward to running with you soon
Reply Quote
Bump for Fury :)
Reply Quote
Bumping to get thread back on page 1
Reply Quote
About to log in. First come first serve, please message me ingame

See you soon
Reply Quote
hey fury just ran me through, nice guy. Thanks again man!!
Reply Quote
Did my second run with Fury last night. Awesome guy, fast run. Would highly recommend doing runs with him.
Reply Quote
Thank you all for running with me. Did four runs tonight, clean sweep again :D

Friends list got clogged up again (bliz please quadriple the maximum number of friends allowed) so i had to clean it up again. If i deleted you and you wan't to run with me again please add me - nothing personal just need space to be able to serve other players (deleted friends offline the longest)

Once again there were more requests than i could fulfill. We need a couple more experienced players to offer they help here (for free :D). From the thread i currently count BlackCloud and RazorX in on this. If you do runs with either of them please provide feedback here (i know vakali did two runs with BlackCloud and was satisfied with them) You can reach them @

BlackCloud#1597
RazorX#2330

Hopefully we can get enough helpers in on this so there will be someone online all the time and there won't be any waiting for runs. I will also append the IDs of the helpers to my original post for reference.

I'll be back for more runs tomorrow. Hope to run with you soon.
Edited by Fury#1829 on 1/29/2013 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]