Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

01/29/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Fury
From the thread i currently count BlackCloud and RazorX in on this. If you do runs with either of them please provide feedback here (i know vakali did two runs with BlackCloud and was satisfied with them) You can reach them @

Hello guys, problem is im based here in Qatar(middle east, UTC +3, Kuwait Riyadh) but if any of you needs help(uber, farming keys, Infernal plan) just hit me UP since im usually on at 7pm-12am here (morning in the US).
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 1/30/2013 5:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey ya,

I'll be logging in a little later tonight, around 8:30-9PM. Stuck at this silly rl thing called work as of now :D

Will keep you updated
Reply Quote
I'm online now, so if you guys need help, add me BlackCloud#1597
Reply Quote
Hi Fury, I just snet you a request just now. I have 3 machines and am excited to get my first ring :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help BlackCloud. 2 successful runs!
Reply Quote
Just logged on and there is lots of demand for runs :D

@BlackCloud
Thanks a lot for helping out brother
Reply Quote
My girlfriend and I have been doing key runs on MP5 and having pretty terrible luck with key drops /:
Could you guys do anything for us?
Reply Quote
add me, I can help with key run also
@fury np bro, glad to help out :D
Reply Quote
+2 for BlackCloud! He helped us with a key run in Act IV, and had a lot of patience!
Reply Quote
thanks so much for helping me fury! super wicked gear. set up the mobs ahead of time so it was super fast go get the 5 neph and get to it.

got my first ring! woot. also a big thanks to the wiz for perma freeze and BlackCloud for assist!
Edited by Psyloc#1140 on 1/30/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
thanks so much for helping me fury! super wicked gear. set up the mobs ahead of time so it was super fast go get the 5 neph and get to it.

got my first ring! woot. also a big thanks to the wiz for perma freeze and BlackCloud for assist!

Your welcome.

Hit friend list limit again, removed the 15 who had been offline the longest. If i happened to remove you and you want to run with me again please add me. Thanks for understanding
Reply Quote
Can someone pls help me get the machine plan in act 4?
ilgrande#2650
Reply Quote
Fury, I have another 3 if you happen to have room tonight!
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Orz
Fury, I have another 3 if you happen to have room tonight!

I'll we back for more runs around 8:30PM EST. First come first serve. I may have removed you from my friend list so if you don't see me in there add me again. Nothing personal, hit the friends limit twice this week
Edited by Fury#1829 on 1/31/2013 4:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Just did several runs tonight.. since I have some work to finish, I will be back tomorrow for more runs:D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I have 3 machines, roddo1993#1840, should be on in the am and throughout the day tommorrow.
Reply Quote
I have 3 machines ready to go but I am in Australia so I'm not on when most of you will be. If anyone could carry me (and it will be carrying, lol) add me in game Horatio #1639. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I got 6 machines. Would be grateful if someone could carry me and get the organs at MP10 red gates.
Reply Quote
Just finished a run had a lot of fun :)
Reply Quote
Did an act 4 Infernal Plan run for Starscream as well 3 Act key runs. and gosh i didn't know elites/Warden in Act 4 hits like freight train even at mp8. but was glad to assist him get his first HF ring even though the rolls were bad. gratz star.

shout to Nocturnal and QOXMFXOZM for the mp10 uber assist. for all you located in Asia Pacific/Oceania region hit me up if you need help in getting your keys at higher mp's, infernal plan and organs, we will be glad to help u guys.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 2/1/2013 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]