Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Fastest mp10 uber carry ive seen so far, thanks for the hellfire ring.
Just gotta farm a hell of a lot more machines to keep u busy :P
Reply Quote
Clean sweep so far, 6 runs no problem. Available for one final run, first message gets it :D
Reply Quote
Just got my 1st ring and dammmm what a crazy run, they made it look so easy lol.
I highly recommend taking up this offer well you can, very enjoyable.
Reply Quote
I am looking for someone to carry me in MP10 Uber run as well (I am n00b). I have 3 infernal machine. My current gear allows me only farm MP4, so I have no chance at MP10. It's so hard to find those damn keys....

Anyways, I have 3 infernal machine ready, if someone can carry me at MP10 uber. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Just did a quick and easy run and got some questions about the boss fights answered. If only Fury could nudge the RNG towards crit chance and away from life after kill when crafting the ring... All joking aside, this was great.
Reply Quote
Great service these folks provide.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Quick and easy run, no waiting at the menu or anything. You actually get to see the fight. Even though he made it look like cake :P
Reply Quote
Superb service. Quick, easy, and fast. Looking forward to giving it a shot again.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Just did my second run with him and was even better than the first. I joined his game and he had already gotten 4 of the 5 elite backs down to about 5% health so the run was incredibly quick!
Reply Quote
Logging on for one final run. First message gets it :D
Reply Quote
just sent a requst, i got some machines.

thanks
Reply Quote
Im not online that much but I am willing to help people with MP10 ubers for free as well. Im not a great barb player but have managed to carry 1 person through MP10 without too many issues.
Reply Quote
online now, sorry for being away over the weekend, anyone who needs help can send me a request or add me BlackCloud#1597 :D
Reply Quote
Hey Fury,Do you use in voice chat programs like Mumble or anything like that if so hit me up in game if you see me online or you can just send me a email if you dont mind me joining.

khaos1967@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Hey Fury,Do you use in voice chat programs like Mumble or anything like that if so hit me up in game if you see me online or you can just send me a email if you dont mind me joining.

khaos1967@gmail.com

In game chat is fine with me
Reply Quote
anybody still online? i have the portals!
Reply Quote
I'm online now, add me for help:D
Reply Quote
BlackCloud and SuperJJ are awesome. Quickrun. Awesome!!
Reply Quote
Anyone still doing runs? I got three machines ready to go.
Reply Quote
Blackcloud and his buddy just carried me through, probably only took 30 mins. Just rolled a sweet CC hellfire too! Thanks guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]