Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

Nice... grats man! Let me know if you guys run again.
Reply Quote
Logging on soon. First come first serve as always. Message me in gmae
Reply Quote
Thanks for taking my bud on a run fury! Your truly one bad a$$ guy;)

Big thanks again to blackcloud for helping me with my spec, now I can pretty much farm mp7.
Reply Quote
Just ran it with Blackcloud and got all the organs!

Totally awesome thanks Blackcloud!
Reply Quote
Just ran it with Blackcloud and got all the organs!

Totally awesome thanks Blackcloud!

Thanks man, looking forward to run with you again soon:D
Reply Quote
Thanks for taking my bud on a run fury! Your truly one bad a$$ guy;)

Big thanks again to blackcloud for helping me with my spec, now I can pretty much farm mp7.

np, glad that I can help :D
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Du7tchM4ster
BlackCloud and SuperJJ are awesome. Quickrun. Awesome!!

02/04/2013 05:28 PMPosted by kylos
Blackcloud and his buddy just carried me through, probably only took 30 mins. Just rolled a sweet CC hellfire too! Thanks guys!

Thanks guys:D
Reply Quote
Glad to see that BlackCloud's been busy today. With that I was able to help most players who requested my help :D
Reply Quote
can you help carry us we are wiz whit cm barb whit hota and a dc we can do mp7 and 8-9 whit little prob so can u carry us on mp10
10x we have 3 if machines
Edited by Waterdrake#2347 on 2/5/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have 3 machines if anyone is on able to carry. Prefer someone that has been vouched for in this post.
Reply Quote
just got home, I'll take my time tonight to level my barb up and do a bit of farming :D, so I can do only 2 runs, first come first serve:D
Reply Quote
i am interested
Reply Quote
ill do some mp10 runs, don't need a carry. Orwell#1688
Reply Quote
Just had BlackCloud and Contiumn run me. I wasnt much help but they did an amazing job. Def vouching for!!!
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 05:15 PMPosted by BlackCloud
just got home, I'll take my time tonight to level my barb up and do a bit of farming :D, so I can do only 2 runs, first come first serve:D

Leveling will be faster in 1.0.7
Reply Quote
Great Uber runs with Fury, thanks again!
Reply Quote
Hit full friends list again, removed whoever was offline the longest. If that happened to be you and you wan't my help please add me again. Needed room to help others too.

Thanks for understanding
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Fury

Leveling will be faster in 1.0.7

yeah, i know, but i need to farm for gold a bit=)) too poor now, anw, will still try my best to help others :D
Reply Quote
anyone up for some mp 10 uber can't carry alone but can help :)
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Orwell
anyone up for some mp 10 uber can't carry alone but can help :)

Added you. Done for tonight but your gear is definitely good enough to help with runs in the future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]