Diablo® III

FREE MP10 UBER CARRY. 8MP - 12AM EST

@ Fury: Add me please Wengzkie#1987

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Again awesome run by Blackcloud. Thanks!
Reply Quote
I realize i am hitting the full friend list limit just about every day (as just happened). I don't mean to ignore anyone, the game just won't warn me until i try to add someone myself.

So please try again now if you haven't been able to friend me.

Cleaned up again, removing whoever was offline the longest. Re-add if you want to run with me again

Thank you for understanding :D
Reply Quote
Will be up for a run in about 15 minutes
Reply Quote
Did a couple runs with him today, easy and fun. Nice guy :)
Reply Quote
Taking a two hour break, will be back around midnight EST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the run Furry.
So good not to have to try and do that myself.
Reply Quote
Coming back online for a couple of runs. Hit me up :D
Reply Quote
Definitely an awesome service. he had all the NV stacks lined up ready to go, run took maybe 15 min. His knowledge of helping people with these runs is vast and evident.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ran with Blackcloud and Wizard yesterday. Very professional and awesome, fast run! Thanks so much guys!
Reply Quote
Done for the night, will be back tomorrow around the usual 8PM EST.

Thanks for running with me guys :D
Reply Quote
Just did 2 runs with Blackcloud and his merry men, Arthur and superjj. Quick and easy. Thanks for the runs and I'll look you up again when I get around to farming more keys.
Reply Quote
Great easy run with BlackCloud and buddy. crappy ring, but great service!
Reply Quote
special thanks to Fury, Orz, and Behemoth.... that was faster that I thought it could possibly be done.....
Reply Quote
Thank you all for the runs. A good 4+1 (3 regular and 1 double carry) runs tonight.

With 1.0.7 expected to hit up tomorrow I will be doing fewer runs (need demonic essence to craft a better ammy), but worry not playing solo is not my thing :D
Reply Quote
Thank for BlackCloud, I got the ring on the new 1.0.7 game.
Now you can't exit the game and resume to pick up your stuff anymore.

We survived in MP10 ( I mean I survived). Thank You!
Reply Quote
Taking a break tomorrow (poker night :D)

You may see me log on briefly but that's to reload AH and maybe farm a few Demonic Essences if I get a chance.

Will be back Thursday night for more runs, in the meanwhile hit up BlackCloud :D
Reply Quote
Hi Fury. I just added you. My battletag is germmar#6187. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Another super awesome run thanks fury
Reply Quote
Anyone running now? i don't have any hellfire ring and look for 1, i had like 3 keys for each and 1 internal machive plan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]