Diablo® III

Suggesting an upgrade (500k gold to best ans)

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you can look at my barbs and suggest which improvement is more vital:

1) Getting a new Echoing Fury with a socket

2) Getting movement speed ice climbers and upgrading to pants to ALL res, high vit, high strength.

3) Any other important improvement I could be overlooking

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gilgakidu-1451/hero/2551018

Like I said as an incentive, 500k to the best answer!
Reply Quote
First off, what are your goals? More defense? More damage? PvP in the upcoming patch? Need more info....
Reply Quote
biting loop ring is trash, get an attack speed litany of the undaunted.
Reply Quote
Also, an immediate change you can make is switch your main hand and off hand...your sunkeeper has a better damage range, and the EF will proc fear less in your off hand, and your Sprint will do more damage.

There you go, an upgrade without buying 1 piece of gear.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/23/2013 6:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
The goal is more damage to farm faster, but my resist is killing me!
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Gilgakidu

Which MP are you farming?
Reply Quote
Any more suggestions from anyone one else?
Reply Quote
Farming MP4 but forced to used the war cry impunity to survive instead of another dps skill.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Gilgakidu

its not an all res issue. its a lack of sustain. 1 source of LS rarely works. You don't have the luxury of using no escape passive with only 1 slot of LS. You need a weapon with LS before even considering another passive besides bloodthirst.
Reply Quote
My suggestion will cost you 0 gold and increase you damage and help farming speed. You need to switch you MH and your OH. The sunkeeper although lower DPS has a higher damage range then your EF. Putting the Sunkeeper in your MH will give your tornados from RLTW more damage and they won't cause the fear proc. Having alot less enemies running all over the place will increase farming time. I used to hate my EF as a MH then i tried it as an OH and it's sooo much better. BTW nice weapon setup I use it as well :)

If its Lifesteal you need then i would try and get a LS sunkeeper in your current setup. Since it has 3 rolls just get STR Lifesteal and socket and you wont lose DPS. Either that or drop the STR/VIT roll on the EF. Personally i prefer getting lifesteal on your OH so you can get the best damage MH you can.
Edited by Rune#1793 on 1/23/2013 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
- fury cost SOJ for weap throw
this should allow u to keep ur fury at top and use berserker rage instead of no escape. (If your crit chance is high enough, might not even need the SOJ to keep your fury up)
If you don't need more damage, you can now throw in 3% LS passive.

And/Or
300 Spear to boost up your damage even more.
WW -> Rend for more survivability
(You should still be able to keep your berserker up by spamming battle rage)
My personal preference is still OP with crushing advance / killing spree

Feel free to mix and match the above skills first. Might not even need to spend the gold yet.
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Wayneold#1685 wins suggested the switching of the hands first LOL
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Gilgakidu
Wayneold#1685 wins suggested the switching of the hands first LOL

If you plan on honoring the 500k I would like to donate it to xxxkan.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
From my noob experiences so far at this game, try to get better rings that have Crit Chance and Crit Dmg. Its the EASIEST way to bump the poop out of your range. I have almost 74% crit chance 100% of the time with 640% crit dmg. You rings could use crit dmg (ur necklace can add 40% more crit dmg and loose 1 % crit chance and be more worth it)

You seem pretty pro with your current gear, I would suggest aweaker echo of fury but 1 with a socket. Dual wield with sockets can yield 400% crit damage.
Edited by ViceInfamy#1915 on 1/23/2013 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
Alright I will honor your decision.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]