Diablo® III

Random maps

Since my threads always get overshadowed by the same nonsense I'm going to make this short..

Why is there no randomized map system? Please tell me someone, how is this a benefit?

Also instead of just griping I have a suggestion, lets say for example I wanted to play Act 1 (Leoric's Hunting Ground). Okay, now instead of having only 1 variation of Leorics Hunting Ground that makes totally takes away a great deal of replay value. I say we have a few different variations of each zone. Not COMPLETELY random as D2 (because I think it could take a long time to implement a map generator at this point..)

Does anyone else have any input on this problem?
Reply Quote
Yep, instead of having random zones we have a few layouts per zone.
I guess everyone already have all layouts for Keep 2 on their minds. :P
Reply Quote
I can imagine, but how come this issue isn't addressed nearly as much as others? I mean this is a huge factor to replay value.
Reply Quote
It's just not as prominent of a screaming point.

All too easy to complain about Auction House or Loot Quality. Everyone can get behind that.

"More maps? WHO FXCKING CARES ABOUT MAPS WHEN IM FORCED TO USE RMAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]