Diablo® III

New Starcraft cinematic - what D3 should have been.

Throughout the whole piece I could not keep thinking this was the atmosphere and verve that Diablo III should have had. Ultralisk for Asmodan and Ghom; not fart blobs. Kerrigan for Maghda; not butterflies. Masses of zerglings in the secret level; not carebear land (I still don't get this level, was it the developers way of insulting the player-base?). Heaven should have been as dreary as the Terran city.

The story in this game should have been about the entire lands despair and our hero's struggles and effort - yes, we have victory; but at no point where I felt the story dire, nowhere is the sensability of loss. Instead I get a hero that talks throughout that my victory is all but inevitable - all my opposition resemble Disney villians and squeals like walking over my dogs chew toys.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]