Diablo® III

Purchased Diablo 3, got ROBBED.

90 Night Elf Death Knight
So I bought a digital copy of Diablo 3 and everything was fine. Played it, got to level 12 logged off. The next day I recieve an email saying my purchase didnt go through properly and it didnt finalize so my account got reverted to a "starter" account. Fine, thats alright, I'll buy an actual copy.
So I go out today, buy a copy from retail, pop in the CD key and guess what.
Error 53... My account is suspended. Thank you for robbing me I suppose? I don't understand and none of your supports helped me to understand why my account is suspended. So thanks for causing me un-needed stress.
I just need HELP.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Soroo,

That error is typically associated with incorrect contact info being submitted when you filled out the information.

You should either submit a support ticket explaining the problem or call in and speak to a Account and Billing representative. They should be able to apply your new authentication key to your original account so you can continue with the character you made once they help clear up the account suspension issue.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=support_forums&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]