Diablo® III

Tempest Rush Rings

Would it be worth it to get a SoJ with SW or TR bonus along with a Skull Grasp with SW bonus or just get a good rare instead of the Skull Grasp?
Reply Quote
SoJ would be worth it if you can afford one as the elite damage mod is going to be working vs players in pvp.
Reply Quote
Aye I've got one :) Though not with SW or TR because I didn't have the gold for it. Just curious if I should get a Skull Grasp to accompany it.

Edit:

Err nevermind >.> That would defeat the purpose of the Hellfire ring for farming experience. Maybe if I was to use it for farming higher MP levels for loot.
Edited by Fenrir#1561 on 1/19/2013 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is kinda off topic but I couldn't help but look at your profile and notice some odd mistakes...

Your resistances are kind of all over the place and not really working towards OwE. You should try to focus on cold for the most benefit since that's what most of your gear is going for.

Having your hellfire ring on might not be as important when the new patch comes out if having a different ring on means you can boost your MP. Of course, if you plan on staying in MP0-1 that doesn't matter.

Also, I really think you should swap your enchantress' skill "Disorient" for "Erosion". If i'm not mistaken, the confusion lasts for less time in Inferno and doesn't at all warrant the 25 second cooldown. Erosion does damage, lets you do more damage (15%!), AND procs your demon slave from Maximus. It's pretty much guaranteed to spawn when she casts it. Not to mention all these effects last longer and the spell itself has a 15 second cooldown as opposed to disorient's 25. That's really my biggest qualm...
Reply Quote
This is kinda off topic but I couldn't help but look at your profile and notice some odd mistakes...

Your resistances are kind of all over the place and not really working towards OwE. You should try to focus on cold for the most benefit since that's what most of your gear is going for.

Having your hellfire ring on might not be as important when the new patch comes out if having a different ring on means you can boost your MP. Of course, if you plan on staying in MP0-1 that doesn't matter.

Also, I really think you should swap your enchantress' skill "Disorient" for "Erosion". If i'm not mistaken, the confusion lasts for less time in Inferno and doesn't at all warrant the 25 second cooldown. Erosion does damage, lets you do more damage (15%!), AND procs your demon slave from Maximus. It's pretty much guaranteed to spawn when she casts it. Not to mention all these effects last longer and the spell itself has a 15 second cooldown as opposed to disorient's 25. That's really my biggest qualm...

Right on, thanks for the advice!

I've been trying to move into Cold Resist more so but my gear was so jacked up from when I had quit Diablo til the last month when I started playing again it's taking me some time to get a good set going. In fact I only just recently have ever held more than 10M gold because I got my first decent drop that I could sell :P

The set I'm using right now was what I spent the 10M I had to get a very basic TR setup so I could farm in MP0 and I can do that without issue even with this gear. I'm trying to improve it one piece at a time but I have terrible luck with RNG.

I'll take a look at the Enchantress ability! I think I had confusion on because I one shot almost all whites on MP0 as is and I can just use SSS on elites so I think I chose it for the short occasional CC to a little more damage. Never really see a downtime on Maximus.

My poor followers are so neglected xD
Reply Quote
Right on, thanks for the advice!

I've been trying to move into Cold Resist more so but my gear was so jacked up from when I had quit Diablo til the last month when I started playing again it's taking me some time to get a good set going. In fact I only just recently have ever held more than 10M gold because I got my first decent drop that I could sell :P

The set I'm using right now was what I spent the 10M I had to get a very basic TR setup so I could farm in MP0 and I can do that without issue even with this gear. I'm trying to improve it one piece at a time but I have terrible luck with RNG.

I'll take a look at the Enchantress ability! I think I had confusion on because I one shot almost all whites on MP0 as is and I can just use SSS on elites so I think I chose it for the short occasional CC to a little more damage. Never really see a downtime on Maximus.

My poor followers are so neglected xD

No problem!

I'm not sure how much of your gear you bought with that 10M but if it was more than three pieces I'd say you were pretty successful. Congrats.

That makes sense then. I know the TR build is pretty popular but I never got into it even after finding a skorn similar to yours. I perfer my MP6-7 runs :P

I highly recommend it. If she has enough DPS she could even help you kill faster with it. I would only consider disorient in specific circumstances or if you're using a glass cannon. The high cooldown and unpredictable usage of it really doesn't help though.

I was the same way towards my followers until the new legendaries came out and changed my mind. Most of them were using junk drops or the weapon they started out with.

Also, I understand it's your birthday(?) I hope it was a great one and good luck with your future endeavors!
Reply Quote
4 Worgen Warrior
If you have the sirit regen that can handle the extra attack spped the skull grasp with the TR crit chance is a good choice>I think the max with both normal crit and Tr crit is 15% Thats double any other ring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]