Diablo® III

I keep trying to do dps test on PTR on mp7...

... I keep dying.

And if that weren't depressing enough, on live it takes me about 25 seconds to do Azmo on MP 7 (roughly 2 million e-dps). On the PTR, I keep dying at 40 seconds.

I guess on the bright side, when I tried it this time, I got him down to ~15% health, so my DPS is only halved.
Reply Quote
Is this because of snapshot?
Reply Quote
I just checked and had no trouble tanking MP7 Azmodan on PTR. I have 133k unbuffed DPS + bonus to elites and bonus to FoT from SOJ, 5.8% LS and 700AR.
I did have to spam Overawe and BF to keep my HP, but that's all. It doesn't seem any different than on live server.
Reply Quote
o_O haha, must have been 2hander snapshot in 1.06, without that getting raped in PTR?
i dont see much difference, i still can do mp10 ghom in PTR.
Reply Quote
All of your guys try Kulle Mp10 in Act 2. That's how you see if your dps is enough. Try him. It will also test your survivability and sustainability. I couldn't after snapshot was removed. Took him down to 1/4 left though.

Also Piffle, how are you sustaining your HP?
Edited by sRank#1773 on 1/21/2013 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]