Diablo® III

Diablo 3 as it should of been?

Looking at Diablo 3 as is, you are pretty much 99% of the time going to basing everything off items and not actual stats.
Looking back at Diablo 2 they had that !@#$ down items had influence don't get me wrong but it would of been probably like 70% at best, meaning most of the content could be cleared with %^-*tier gear at the cost of time and obviously more effort, but none the less it could be done and as such the item tier had no where the effect it has compared to D3.

What f%$ks me off so dearly to this day is why didn't they ask the millions of Diablo fans and come to a consensus about going about developing Diablo 3 instead of being directed by what jay wilson had invissioned for the game. Pretty much what happened: --> "If you are at the helm of a ship and you direct your oarsmen to steer right, just to run aground, you do not blame the oarsmen. The direction and decisions of D3 were either given by or passed through Jay Wilson."

But really how many people just wanted Diablo 2 in better graphics I know for sure I did....
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson tried to make diablo 3 its own thing instead of building on what diablo 2 was. That was their mistake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]