Diablo® III

WW Dcs still happening

So i just got back after a few months away from the game, and still the WW barb DCS like mad, However playing around a bit today i believe its all to do with the Hurricane Rune, the Others have yet to DC me however the Farming Speed is GREATLY reduced due to the slowness of Movement. but thats just my little rant at the end there haha. i do believe that Hurricane is the Problem and should be looked at more
Reply Quote
I believe you are correct. I tested your theory by changing my ww rune to blood funnel and I have yet to get DC. With hurricane I couldn't go more than about 15 or 20 min without DC...ever!
Reply Quote
a suggestion is to make your Movement speed just perm for all runes, to give more variety because everything else is just to slow
Reply Quote
Edited by nigheist#1411 on 1/25/2013 1:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
i just came back and play on all my toons but i only dc on my barb when wwing are u telling me this is still going on?
Reply Quote
i was using that rune aswell but i like it i should be able to use it blizz fix that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]