Diablo® III

Grin Reaper sells for 350 mil

Though I can't provide proof, I've been watching the Grin Reaper market for a little bit... usually flipping some of the cheaper items and get a mil or so gold.

But what intrigued me the most were the ludicrous prices of GR's with socket/crit.

A 3% crit with socket GR had a bid of 350mil a few days ago. WOW. I never watched it end, but I am assuming no one else bid on it.
Reply Quote
Check out the grin reaper prices in Asia.
Reply Quote
People want it for PVP but its gimmicky at best.. doubt its worth the loss of other stats but I been wrong before.
Reply Quote
It's pretty gd as a piece to swap in now and then against wiz or dh to deal with auto aim abilities, but its useless against aoe. I like it because the mimics can cc if you got the rogh tskills.
Reply Quote
oh goodness, never thought of looking at different servers...
Reply Quote
Last time I checked in Asia, they were 1,2 mil minimum, 29 mil for one with a socket, 120 mil for one with int and a socket, and 250 mil for socket and crit chance.
Edited by Phons#2747 on 1/24/2013 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its sick as hell for PvP
Bought socket/int one and am leveling WD now
Reply Quote
Just because people price them at 350mill doesn't mean that it will sell.

I fought a WD with grin reaper on PTR a few days ago. The affect for those that have never seen it is similar to the Wiz's mirror and the ghosts that are summoned can attract seeking attacks which protects the player. So i countered it. He died

I agree with Jane...it is gimmicky at best....
Reply Quote
lol vendored so many.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 1/24/2013 7:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
had one for a drop, it lacks a socket but I figured I would hang on to it. I forget the stats on it
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 07:30 AMPosted by fabbyhunter
Just because people price them at 350mill doesn't mean that it will sell.

It was a bid of 350 mil, so it sold for at least 350 mil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]