Diablo® III

Need some tweaking

So, I have seen WD's with similar or slightly better gear pulling higher dps and soloing higher MP levels than I can. I am also just coming back from a couple months break. I think I may have missed a few nerfs/buffs somewhere. How am i sitting and how can I improve?
Reply Quote
Well, I just found out the whole "black damage" thing. That definitely happened while i was gone. I am pretty much going to rebuild the whole WD now.
Reply Quote
At first glance I can see the following
1)Need more crit chance
2)Need more crit damage
3)Need more armor

Get a witching hour, Get a your crit chance up to 40's (helm/mojo/gloves/amulet/bracers)
Get vile wards.

While you dont need to revolve your set around black damage(in most cases mana knife will do better then black weapons) but getting a knife with an open socket really helps. With no mana passive and pierce the veil you have to be having mana problems. Drop it for Blood ritual.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/23/2013 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]