Diablo® III

RAiN's MP10 Uber Carries

Hey guys i've finally reached my goal on getting a crit mempo. thankyou to everyone who've supported me along the way. As promised i will be doing MP 10 uber carries for FREE again as long as u have 3 machines available.

In an event that you dont have machines or if your just too lazy to farm for some im still offering my own machines but at 2 mil a piece or 6 mil total for a full carry. Obviously i still need gold to upgrade parts but this portion is completely voluntary.

Hit me up in game if your interested. Again thankyou to everyone who has supported me on my journey!

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/rain-1828/RAiN/26473369
Edited by RAiN#1828 on 1/30/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey RAiN,
I was wondering if I could get your help or at least some advice. Im looking to go 2h, and based on my current gear, would you be able to tell me my biggest flaws or what my next upgrade path should be?
Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Great run, quick. Well worth the 3M
Reply Quote
Hey RAiN,
I was wondering if I could get your help or at least some advice. Im looking to go 2h, and based on my current gear, would you be able to tell me my biggest flaws or what my next upgrade path should be?
Thanks in advance!

Your chest armor and shoulders need upgraded.

Also, @OP - there are tons of people offering free mp8-mp10 runs if you provide machines on the forums and in streams. And you can almost always find a MP8/MP9 group in chat that will carry you if you provide 3 machines.
Reply Quote
Yeah, not to hate on dude making money but plenty of people offer to do this for free.

I'm honestly surprised people still pay for uber carries
Reply Quote
@Bearcub. the route i went was to go defensive first. your resis look a little low. no point in having a ton of dmg if your not around to dish it out.

@Nyudo. yes i know people do free uber runs. i was one of them, but i think i justified my reasons in my very first post. besides that ppl on these forums already know my reputation is pretty clean and honest.
Reply Quote
Thankyou to everyone whos been supportive of my decision. I'm going to take a little break and i should be on later today. Just leave your message here or send me a friend request stating MP10 ubers.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ill help you uber.
My machines.
no gold for you tho:/
Reply Quote
I'm down for a 6m ubrs I just need to get another 800k. Just need all these 400k plus auctions to be bought up.
Reply Quote
@Steve. i added you brother.

I'm back online now if anyone else wants some ubers done
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Very quick and clean run. Rain was also extremely polite and patient. Totally worth the 6 million.
Reply Quote
Woops fell asleep for 12 hours I'll be on till 8:30 then work till 2 so I'll try to hit you up today.
Reply Quote
Ill be on. already got your machines saved just for you
Reply Quote
Awesome run if you ever need an mp10 ubrs this is the man to go to. Definitely a sweet deal.
Reply Quote
man I so wanna do this but my key luck has been in the gutter these past few days lol.
Reply Quote
Great service, speedy run. Definitely the go-to guy if you need an ubrs 10 run.
Reply Quote
Hey guys if you added me recently you'l have to wait just a little bit. i gotta farm more machines. Again thankyou to everyone whos participated
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Rain is awesome! Use this guy! He ran me and my bro through and was very helpful and taught us what to do for our first run through!

Amazing work! 10/10
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Rain was amazing the run was fast.Got all three hellfire pieces.I would highly recommend this guy if you want your ring the price is fair run is good and professional all around great experiance.
Reply Quote
Now online
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]