Diablo® III

RAiN's MP10 Uber Carries

Hey Rain. Is the price still 6 mil?
Reply Quote
Excellent run.

Quick and efficient.
Edited by Coleslaw#1202 on 1/21/2013 9:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
I provide my service for free but I won't refuse tip. Right now I have Zuni Set for testing but my usual stat is 2.79APS, 59.5cc for permafreeze. Make your life whole lot easier.
Reply Quote
Taking a little break. Be back on later today. I go 3 machines ready for the next person requesting.
Reply Quote
^have 3 machines ready to go when you are
Reply Quote
Back online
Reply Quote
Great job Rain... Very quick, true to his word and courteous as well.
Highly recomend, I'll keep you added for future runs
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks Rain, fast runs, and a good group :) I'd do it again!@
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All to easy, cheers for the ring guys!
Reply Quote
Taking a little break. be back in a few guys
Reply Quote
Hey rain, I'm lookin for a carry as well, if the price is still 6m, btag is Donut#1835
Reply Quote
Back online guys. just going down the list. please be patient if you sent me a friend request. i have a lot of customers waiting. Obviously the guys paying extra are getting head of the line privlages. thanks again.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Donut
Hey rain, I'm lookin for a carry as well, if the price is still 6m, btag is Donut#1835

Absolutely legit MP10 uber carry. These guys were polite and was a fast clear, highly recommend. :) Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Aight fellas im done for the night. Was great running with all of you. Hope we can do it again :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Did another run today and will definitely be doing another in a couple days. These guys are the bomb, and they know how to treat customers right!

If you are using anyone else you don't know how to shop right.

Cheap, fast, easy, knowledgeable, lenient, and overall FRIENDLY!!!!!
Reply Quote
Hey guys. just got home. im going to farm some keys then ill start going down the line.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
added
Reply Quote
Just did the run with 3 machines for 3 mil. Rain explained everything and was very patient. Would recommend his service to everyone. Very honest and even got me a key at the end. Thanks RAIN!
Reply Quote
how fast the run?
Reply Quote
Done for the night. Sorry if i couldnt get to you today. my ViP's (and you know who u are :D) are always priority. Going down the list again tomorrow night. Thankyou to everyone who have helped me 1 step closer to my goal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]