Archon Blk Sword 1202.8 DPS /AS/CD/LS/OS

http://i.imgur.com/cGCqApY.jpg

800M

Add me in game if interested.
Edited by Saythe#1826 on 1/20/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Online Now.
Reply Quote
I wish I wish I wish I had 800m. IMO you could probably get upward of 1b for that. GL with the sell!
Reply Quote
No the Market is flooded with them ATM do to duping try 600-750 mil

You can gamble and hang on to it either blizzard will fix and dupes vanish causeing prices to rise or they do not and prices will continue to drop your gamble.
Edited by Lilspark#1868 on 1/20/2013 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hes preemptively selling before the 1.07 "black weapon fix", black weapon ranges are rolling higher than intended
Reply Quote
If they FIX black weapons they all drop so a top end black is still top end so prices should stay consistent
Reply Quote
No the Market is flooded with them ATM do to duping try 600-750 mil

You can gamble and hang on to it either blizzard will fix and dupes vanish causeing prices to rise or they do not and prices will continue to drop your gamble.

I don't believe its from duping, people are unloading alot of LS due to RD nerf(Good luck with that).

I've spoken to the Blizz support team regarding dupes and they specifically stated that if you purchase a dupe you are fully entitled to use that item however you want. Either use or resell it with no consequences. IT will not be removed from you ever.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 03:03 PMPosted by DivineHand
Hes preemptively selling before the 1.07 "black weapon fix", black weapon ranges are rolling higher than intended

Ooo do share your sources please. So far all I've read is speculation about whether or not a fix will happen, why it's likely or unlikely, etc., but your statement here has certainty in it. Evidently you know about this "black weapon fix" and you know that it in fact is going live with 1.07

Link please? :o
Reply Quote
Even if black damage reduction occurs, it will still be best in slot for archon because of elemental damage sources we have access to. These weapons will still be choice/top.
Reply Quote
Also, I use better...

http://i.imgur.com/JLK5Vkq.jpg
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Saythe
Even if black damage reduction occurs, it will still be best in slot for archon because of elemental damage sources we have access to. These weapons will still be choice/top.

If nerfed, Archon could take the biggest hit of all. Firstly your weapon dps gets hammered, then depending how the %Ele is being calculated, you could take another huge blow on the modifier % to Ele.

BTW the weapon is still worth around the 800m mark.
Edited by Aphraell#1269 on 1/20/2013 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, Archon is certainly going to take a hit if this does occur, however, maybe the Ruby will be choice over 100% crit damage. Especially since I'm at 2.18 APS.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 03:08 PMPosted by Alesso

Ooo do share your sources please. So far all I've read is speculation about whether or not a fix will happen, why it's likely or unlikely, etc., but your statement here has certainty in it. Evidently you know about this "black weapon fix" and you know that it in fact is going live with 1.07

Link please? :o

Speculation, yes, because it's the weekend, and the dev team is watching football at home or doing other things -- no CMs to respond on the forums and tell us what the fix will be.

Let's just say that if they don't fix it, then the marquise ruby will be adding in more than it should to certain black weapons, not the intended 150/150. It would inflate the max damage just like it's inflated already, so either Blizzard allows the continued inflation or it fixes the formula to stop inflating the max end range.
Reply Quote
Closing out at midnight EST.
Reply Quote
Decided to hold onto this until the nerf rumor went away. Still available, and no, it's not a dupe, it's crafted.

http://i.imgur.com/PZ0yHRv.jpg
Reply Quote
No fix inc on black weaps:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7593743038?page=15#294
Reply Quote
Yep. Why I mentioned above that I was holding onto this until that speculation went away. I'll be home around 6:30-7:00 PM EST if anyone is seriously interested in purchasing this weapon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]