Diablo® III

Time to have funds added

This is stupid. Why does it take 'up to 3 days' to have funds added to your account? Every game with RMT on it that I've played it was nearly instant, but here where you can only use it on TIMED AUCTIONS YOU HAVE TO FIGHT OTHERS OVER, you have to wait up to 3 days.

I put in $20 last night to buy some armor I wanted, and waited..and waited...and waited..and after 30 minutes, all 3 pieces I wanted were gone, so now I have $20 of funds in the AH I can't get back because I can't use it on the things I put it in there for.

This is an issue that your company NEEDS to address, or start giving back full refunds.
Reply Quote
i want it now!! pay to win! I needs it NOW!! must have right away!
Reply Quote
I've been playing this game for 8 months casually, and what I have on is the best I've found. After 8 months of playing and having a character that is still too weak to complete areas people were able to get through many months ago, I need to improve myself. I don't need you coming on this post and spewing out pay to win.
Reply Quote
If you have played for 8 months and the best you can offer is a 30k DPS DH then this isnt the game for you. why pay real money to get the gear if you, admittedly, play casually and will probally not even enjoy it. believe me--you DO NOT have to buy items in D3 to clear inferno or even do ubers at max MP. your just another member of the "I want everything now" generation. enjoy pay to win...the RMAH is >>> way
Edited by Technoviking#1999 on 1/22/2013 7:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
It takes UP to 3 days. I had funds go through in about 12 hours.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Technoviking
If you have played for 8 months and the best you can offer is a 30k DPS DH then this isnt the game for you. why pay real money to get the gear if you, admittedly, play casually and will probally not even enjoy it. believe me--you DO NOT have to buy items in D3 to clear inferno or even do ubers at max MP. your just another member of the "I want everything now" generation. enjoy pay to win...the RMAH is >>> way

Why isn't this the game for him?

An expansion is probably a year off, and if it takes him another year to complete inferno it sounds like its EXACTLY the game for him. This game has very little content.

If you completed inferno ages ago and there isn't anything left to do except yell at people who don't play as much, it sounds like it isn't the game FOR YOU.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Kyosji
I've been playing this game for 8 months casually, and what I have on is the best I've found. After 8 months of playing and having a character that is still too weak to complete areas people were able to get through many months ago, I need to improve myself. I don't need you coming on this post and spewing out pay to win.

casually is an understatement i would say, 5k elite kills in 8 months lol? what do you play an hour a week?
Reply Quote
no1 is yelling. you internet kids think that anyone offering an opinion on a topic must be YELLING directly,meanly at you. I took issue with his decision to pay to win, use $$ in a game where he casually plays. It is his decision afterall, I was simply chiming in offering mine!
Reply Quote
Ask your local banker why all the stolen payment methods have made you wait.
Reply Quote
technoviking sounds like a broke azz cry baby with no credit card
Reply Quote
If the payment bounces for whatever reason, they would have to track down where the gold came from, refund that, find out where you spent the gold, refund all that... repeated as long as that gold has been spread.

Think of how frustrated you would be if you sold an item for 100m just to have it reversed on you 1-3 days later. It protects Blizzard as well as all the other players you buy from.
Reply Quote
I used to play 2 hours a day or so, then took about 2 months off for guild wars 2. The info on my profile looks wrong, though.My dps is much higher than 32k, and I am pretty sure I was over 10k elite kills.
Reply Quote
if you link a paypal account, you never have to add funds, just use that. I have not played in a couple months well maybe more. I log in every now and then just to see if i am "still there" lol.

But thats about it
Reply Quote
Has anyone been able to get a full refund after putting in funds to your bliz wallet?
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:15 AMPosted by Cybralisk
casually is an understatement i would say, 5k elite kills in 8 months lol? what do you play an hour a week?

I have 4k kills and I've played about 3-4 hours a week since launch. I took off about 6 weeks in Sept-Oct to study for the PE (which I passed). That makes me like, IRL Paragon Level 75 or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]