Diablo® III

Forbidden: You don't have permission to acces

I get this error when I run the D3 Launcher. Anyone else with this error?? I've seen the WoW forums post this issue with the WoW launcher withing the last 10 hours as well.

The launcher screen just shows the above error in the background, nothing else. No news is shown.

However, i can login and play just fine.

Just FYI.

...DJVege...
Reply Quote
Me too.
But my game is Starcraft 2.
Reply Quote
Same issue. Play is also fine but the auction house was taking unusually long to process item auctions and bids last night.
Edited by Talk2Monster#1470 on 1/23/2013 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Got the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
same... I think its blizz end because these threads all popped up in the last 16 or so hours give or take. My advice would be to wait because I truly think it is their end.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
It's not an issue Tech Support has anything to do with unfortunately. I get it too sometimes but for StarCraft II only so far while a colleague gets it for World of Warcraft.

Based on that, I wouldn't waste time trying to troubleshoot it on your end. The people that need to know about it do and are working on it.
Reply Quote
Cheers Omrakos. Not a big issue at all as it doesn't affect gameplay.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
DJVege,

If you have't noticed, it's already been fixed :)
Reply Quote
Ah nice. I'm at work atm and they seem to dislike me running D3 on my second monitor. ;)
So haven't been able to check.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]