What's up S/B barbs. My barb was WW/nado up to para-level 51 before I decided to sell his weapons, helm, gloves, bracer so I can fund my Monk's gears. While farming I found the Mempo I'm wearing now so I decided to play my Barb again.
I've always wanted to try S/B setup so I bought some cheap items: 3M bracer, 1M pants, and a 800k 1.1k, socketed, zero stats axe (sold it eventually for 1.5M and got this 400k mighty weap). I've been doing MP7 key runs and I believe I've only died 2x in 4 days of playing :)
I'm loving the tankiness so far but I need the S/B experts' advice so I can get more DPS in the most efficient manner. I have 140M, can I get to ~120k dps with only one offensive passive (ruthless or wm)?
Balancing DPS and EHP is one of the toughest part of building an efficient S&B, it also comes with patience. I see a couple of things you need to upgrade and change with your current setup.
1. Get an IK glove with High STR, Vit, CD
2. Save for Crit Mempo, min 4.5cc
3. Get a Stormshield with 9+cc
4. Better IK Belt with high STR and VIT, also consider getting a Frenzy or Bash Bonus because you use it more often than WepThrow.
5. Better IK boots with 140+ STR/VIT
6. Better rare bracers with high STR/VIT, 5.5cc+
if you want to benefit on WM we recommend to use a Sword to get the 15% increase damage, This is very effective for HOTA build. Get a sword with 1.1k-1.3k+ DPS, OS, 50%cd with STR/VIT is recommended if budget allows.