Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 3

@Nike,

Probably the profile you saw was my WW profile. Please check again. I updated with new profile. Its funny how SS showed is 19% block, but mine is actually 28%. Can you give some pointers? Mainly for uber.

I have Andarial with 80AR and 5% fire taken. But my mempo with life gem gives way more EHP. Should I swap the helmet?
Reply Quote
View profile
@Nike,

Probably the profile you saw was my WW profile. Please check again. I updated with new profile. Its funny how SS showed is 19% block, but mine is actually 28%. Can you give some pointers? Mainly for uber.

I have Andarial with 80AR and 5% fire taken. But my mempo with life gem gives way more EHP. Should I swap the helmet?

We don't really recommend the Andariel helm for an S&B setup because of the fire damage taken and usually if you get in molten, firechains, etc. I suggest use either an Ik helm with AR or Crit Mempo.

As for the Uber we recommend to use the HOTA build, check out Crypter's tips on S&B Q&A Part 1

Look for => Crypter on HoTA:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7200084300?page=1
Reply Quote
hey guys, I got new pants and finally broke 100K DPS!!
So Happy!! I'm still maintaining 1.3 mil EHP as well = )
Life is good!
lol just wanted to share =P
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried a weapon that spawns a monster to fight along side you for PvP? I'm jealous of the other classes having a companion and it'd be great to annoy other classes with a demon/skeleton spawned on chance per hit.

What would be a good legendary weapon to try for this scenario?
Reply Quote
@QHTran, grats! Nice dex on your barb too.

Life is good!
Edited by arndawg#1193 on 2/4/2013 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried a weapon that spawns a monster to fight along side you for PvP? I'm jealous of the other classes having a companion and it'd be great to annoy other classes with a demon/skeleton spawned on chance per hit.

Enchantress with the Maximus legendary 2hand sword spawns a demon tank companion + fire chains between you and the demon. Good damage output and a good tank. It's an effective combo. I think this is what you are looking for. Look for a Maximus sword 1100 dps with +INT and whatever else you can get on it.
Reply Quote
@sfxer, thanks!

Enchantress with the Maximus legendary 2hand sword spawns a demon tank companion + fire chains between you and the demon. Good damage output and a good tank. It's an effective combo. I think this is what you are looking for. Look for a Maximus sword 1100 dps with +INT and whatever else you can get on it.
Edited by arndawg#1193 on 2/4/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wtf just won a bid on AH and i did not receive my item...
Reply Quote
View profile
Life is good!

Good Job man! great stuff with the new pants and love the dex in it, keep it up!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/04/2013 05:05 PMPosted by xxxkan
Wtf just won a bid on AH and i did not receive my item...

Is the status of the item expired? there has been some known issues in the AH regarding these matters, check out the General Discussion Forums for more info.
Reply Quote
View profile
your item is gonna come eventually..

Should i sell my pants and get blackthornes?

Yes man, sell your inna's pants and get a high VIT BT Pants..
Another option is a Rare pants with high VIT/STR, 2 OS, AR with additional DEX or armor is a plus just like QHtran's
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984
Is the status of the item expired? there has been some known issues in the AH regarding these matters, check out the General Discussion Forums for more info.

Ya it was, but now its gone. So I have no record of the item I bought... Scared to make another purchase right now lol.
Reply Quote
Sorry guys been gone, I am still alive though.

Hows everyone doing in PVP? Start listing your OP builds you have come across against different classes.... I need to start experimenting!

This is my favorite is a multi class scenario, sh!t storm!

1 - Rend - Ravage
2 - Leap - Call in
3 - Battle Rage - Maraurders Rage
4 - War Cry - Impun
Left - Wep Throw - Mighty Throw
Right - Ignore Pain - 7 seconds

Passives - IP, Tough as Nails, Superstition (Or Unforgiving if no WD's and DH's)
Reply Quote
View profile
Sorry guys been gone, I am still alive though.

Hows everyone doing in PVP? Start listing your OP builds you have come across against different classes.... I need to start experimenting!

This is my favorite is a multi class scenario, sh!t storm!

1 - Rend - Ravage
2 - Leap - Call in
3 - Battle Rage - Maraurders Rage
4 - War Cry - Impun
Left - Wep Throw - Mighty Throw
Right - Ignore Pain - 7 seconds

Passives - IP, Tough as Nails, Superstition (Or Unforgiving if no WD's and DH's)

Good Stuff mate, this is what i normally use when playing FFA with other classes, using -9 Wepthrow from IK Belt and SOJ. The 5 IK set helps very much on this as well.

sometimes i change Rend Mutilate to Lacerate or Ravage..

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#fciUkX!hcb!aYZbcY
Reply Quote
Yay got the item back... all good now lol
Reply Quote
View profile
Why the heck is my block % showing as 25%??!!
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

blizz be changing !@#$ yo
Reply Quote
View profile
02/05/2013 08:16 AMPosted by SoLiDAlvi

blizz be changing !@#$ yo

lol i think its a bug, saw BALLER's and Cryp's 25% too!

damn what is happening with the game man
Reply Quote
Lol IK set bonus is missing as well. I smell nerfs!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]