Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 3

02/08/2013 09:36 AMPosted by acrimonious

hahaha wtf man! thick snow, send some here, it will be around 42 degrees this coming weekend =))

Yea, that's about 25 centimetres of snow lol

We moved the car to the other side of the street the night before, but I was too lazy to move my own. So I got boned having to blow out all that snow so I could move the car.

The snowblower actually died on me. Just as I finished the heavy duty stuff. Thank god.

where do you live?
Reply Quote

We moved the car to the other side of the street the night before, but I was too lazy to move my own. So I got boned having to blow out all that snow so I could move the car.

The snowblower actually died on me. Just as I finished the heavy duty stuff. Thank god.

where do you live?

In Mississauga. Just outside of Toronto.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 09:36 AMPosted by acrimonious

hahaha wtf man! thick snow, send some here, it will be around 42 degrees this coming weekend =))

omg man! keep safe... i have an ex-gf from Alberta back in uni, i have a plan to move there but we broke up. LOL
Reply Quote

omg man! keep safe... i have an ex-gf from Alberta back in uni, i have a plan to move there but we broke up. LOL

:(

My lady friend lives in Spain right now; been there for almost two years now. She's there for school (doing a mandatory entry level teaching job). She'll be back in May, so hopefully some of that old chemistry returns with her as well :)
Reply Quote

where do you live?

Man, I lived in Minnesota for 9 years so that picture brings back memories! I miss the snow... Live down south now.
Reply Quote

Man, I lived in Minnesota for 9 years so that picture brings back memories! I miss the snow... Live down south now.

Minnesota is awesome. Used to go down there for hockey tournaments. I love the winter. Not so much the snow blowing and shoveling, but there's nothing like a chilly night and some shinny.
Reply Quote

:(

My lady friend lives in Spain right now; been there for almost two years now. She's there for school (doing a mandatory entry level teaching job). She'll be back in May, so hopefully some of that old chemistry returns with her as well :)

It will man, if it's mean to happen, it will happen, goodluck mate!
Reply Quote
arghhh.. that death void sword hit 2 bil already
Edited by juhosevic#1951 on 2/8/2013 10:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Is HoTA affected by attack speed?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 10:12 AMPosted by juhosevic
arghhh.. that death void sword hit 2 bil already

yeah :( that sword would be worth more than 2B if the owner tries to bid it on the black market. If i had the gold i will not think twice to bid 2B on it.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Maegor
Is HoTA affected by attack speed?

Yes, It affects in a way that you can efficiently maintain WOTB Thrive while using HOTA. Very effective on High MP levels and Ubers
Reply Quote
i was attempting to max bid on it.. oh wells :/
Reply Quote
I have question I notice alot of you guys use swords would a good ax be the same or should I look to buy a high dps sword with ias, cd and open soc?
Reply Quote
Some medium to high end barb items for sale:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7864606611#1

Got some absolutely sick pants for sale in that thread.

Nikeboy ok'd this product placement ad. :)

Sent a message about some pants,
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 11:19 AMPosted by SaintCoultz
I have question I notice alot of you guys use swords would a good ax be the same or should I look to buy a high dps sword with ias, cd and open soc?

Well if you have a 9 or 10 CC shield, then I would get a sword, otherwise I think weapons master from an axe or mace would help you more, since your cc is a tad low without a high cc shield. Reason for the sword, is that in a SnB set up, the extra 10 cc from a axe or mace doesnt help out as much as the 15% dmg increase from a sword, as the CC is already very high and additional cc isnt as effective. The sword also helps, since it is faster, and help with the 15% ais bonus that we DO NOT get, where as a DW gets. Axe is not bad at all though, but a sword in the end does work better.
Reply Quote
Well blizzard jacked me for 1.6 bill last night. Bidded on a sweet pair of lacunis and do not have the bracers or the gold! Please re assure me that this has happened to one of my fellow SnBers and everything will be all right? Very emotional time for BALLER right now, he was looking forward to the 5.5CC/93STR/77AR lacunis.
Reply Quote
@Baller. Thats the sad part of AH nowadays.

You can safely be assured that you will get you money back! However I am not sure if you have won the bidding or not.

I received my 250M in the similar case after 2days. That was totally sucked up!
Reply Quote
@BALLER - dont worry bout that man, 3 of my mates had the same issue but eventually they had the item..
Reply Quote
Some medium to high end barb items for sale:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7864606611#1

Got some absolutely sick pants for sale in that thread.

Nikeboy ok'd this product placement ad. :)

Sent a message about some pants,

Thanks for the pleasant purchase! I hope you enjoy the pants.
Reply Quote
So I asked this question on another thread and wanted more opinions. So I was wondering... 260+ str mempo vs 3-3.5%cc. Paper dps wise it's about the same, but I am not sure about tdps. High str is also much cheaper so money saved can be used towards other upgrades.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]