Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 3

View profile
I'm drooling over a sword on the Asian Server.

Sever Conquerer
1301.4 dps
189 str
99 CD
Socket

How much would that bad boy go for if it were on open auction on the US servers?

No idea man, but one thing is for sure, I'd choose this Sever Conquerer over the perfect EF which was sold for 40B/7kUSD in EU.

Nike
Reply Quote
What r ur opinions on IK chests with 80 vit~ and 10% life? Would they be worth getting until being able to afford one with 250+ vit?
Reply Quote
Hey guys 2 things

1. @ Baller, I took the original fav build of yours that you suggested and added sprint/marathon in place of Rend and Hell mode just flew by. Took Unforgiving as a passive to facilitate that as well. Probably will have to change that now that I'm in Inferno, lol!

2. I have no idea how to upgrade my gear from here.... I bought an IK belt but I'm not sure how to upgrade to get the set bonus or if I should upgrade somewhere. Whatever I choose I think it's gonna require saving up because I only have a couple million at the moment. For that reason I'd appreciate any thoughts on a good next step so I'm not wasting what little money I have.

Any advice will be appreciated!
Reply Quote
View profile
02/11/2013 11:35 PMPosted by xxxkan
What r ur opinions on IK chests with 80 vit~ and 10% life? Would they be worth getting until being able to afford one with 250+ vit?

yeah it should be ok at the moment, make sure it has more than 150+STR though...
Reply Quote
Nike I think its time we become buddies in game :D. I need someone to annoy with my immense amount of questions while I camp AH!

But seriously I need friends :(....
Reply Quote
View profile
Nike I think its time we become buddies in game :D. I need someone to annoy with my immense amount of questions while I camp AH!

But seriously I need friends :(....

you are welcome to add me mate, also add BALLER, Crypter and Jook... Just a tip when adding Jook put in the message that "I'm not a stalker" so he will accept you hahahaha

Nike
Reply Quote
View profile
In a couple of days we will be hitting S&B Q&A Part 4, for anyone who notice first that this thread is full don't hesitate to create the new thread but make sure to link all the first 3 Q&A threads in the first page for reference.
Reply Quote
Lol new patch is tomorrow from what I heard. Good thing I will be sleeping through the update if it does happen.

Definitely gonna add everyone tomorrow morning.
Reply Quote
Hey guys 2 things

1. @ Baller, I took the original fav build of yours that you suggested and added sprint/marathon in place of Rend and Hell mode just flew by. Took Unforgiving as a passive to facilitate that as well. Probably will have to change that now that I'm in Inferno, lol!

2. I have no idea how to upgrade my gear from here.... I bought an IK belt but I'm not sure how to upgrade to get the set bonus or if I should upgrade somewhere. Whatever I choose I think it's gonna require saving up because I only have a couple million at the moment. For that reason I'd appreciate any thoughts on a good next step so I'm not wasting what little money I have.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Nice Belt! Grab an IK Helm with 6 CC and 170 + Strength, this will be a big EHP and DPS boost for you and last you a long time. The random stat you should look for with a low budget should be physical resist or fire resist. I did see some with some very high int on there as well for sub 2 mil, so like 199 INT would be 20 AR basically.... much cheaper than paying for 20 AR.
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol new patch is tomorrow from what I heard. Good thing I will be sleeping through the update if it does happen.

Definitely gonna add everyone tomorrow morning.

Finally!, I'm really looking forward with the new exp bonus, I've been stuck with my paragon level for the past month!!
Reply Quote
I have always been lazy about paragon levelling lol. I am excited about how legendaries will now show on minimap meaning I don't need to keep my ears open for dings. Not sure if its confirmed that the patch is tonight, but there are several people who mentioned it like kongor.
Reply Quote

Sever Conquerer
1301.4 dps
189 str
99 CD
Socket

How much would that bad boy go for if it were on open auction on the US servers?

its on the asian servers is most probably a dupe
Reply Quote
Whats your average Clearing Time on Vault of Assasin Runs?

i am doing mp5 atm and take approx 9 min per round, which is half a bubble at my paragon lvl, my personal feeling is its a bit slow. i cant keep up wrath at all :( is it bec of my slow movement speed or my low crit in farm gear (missing 6 crit when equipping hellfire ring, gaining 8 ias though)

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AlNeo-2621/hero/4368996
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 2/12/2013 6:29 AM PST
Reply Quote

Sever Conquerer
1301.4 dps
189 str
99 CD
Socket

its on the asian servers is most probably a dupe

This particular sword doesn't appear duped. 2 previous owners, neither of whom are wearing it at the moment.
Reply Quote
I just want to give a shout out to Pwnani for giving me a deal on the BT pants. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
02/12/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Maegor
I just want to give a shout out to Pwnani for giving me a deal on the BT pants. Thanks again.

Those are very nice. How much did he sell them for?
Reply Quote

Sever Conquerer
1301.4 dps
189 str
99 CD
Socket

yea....that sword would be a SICK 22K DPS (unbuffed) upgrade for me. LOL
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried messing around with shields that have HOTA fury reduction? I looked at SS with 25% block a while back and it wasn't going to give me a big EHP bump over a huge Vit/Life shield I had. So I decided to try a HOTA shield and picked this one up for 500k. I lose 3% CC and 190 Vit using this one, but my vit and life are pretty high and I think I am able to spam HOTA more than before. Running MP4 right now.
Reply Quote
I've messed around with a -5 HOTA from a Mara ammy. Setting up the bash +fury rune and the unforgiving and +% fury generation passive you can certainly increase your effective DPS since you can spam HOTA a lot.
Reply Quote

Those are very nice. How much did he sell them for?

Just over 12 mil (I luckily sold a Chantado's just before I pmed him), which is a huge discount from what the cheapest was on the AH with at least those stats. I feel like he did me a really huge favor. I had also won the sword on auction last night before I bought the pants off him for 700k, so I had a pretty good night of upgrades.

Now onto a new ring, ammy and chest.
Edited by Maegor#1377 on 2/12/2013 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]