Ok think I have it figured out.

9 AM on Saturday for me
Noon on Saturday for Crypter
1 AM on SUnday for Nike

Could something like this work out?

Yea, this should work for me

ok im fine with that mates
Reply Quote
Too bad I'm not in Softcore any more. You boys would be running away from me like it's 1.0.2.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/15/2013 09:28 PMPosted by acrimonious
Too bad I'm not in Softcore any more. You boys would be running away from me like it's 1.0.2.

yeah man! we need 1 more to join us... hope u doing well in the HC mode
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984

I wish :(

Doing well in HC. Got disconnected twice in a 24 hour period and I'm somehow still alive. So I'm not pushing my luck tonight. Spending time playing with and leveling up my Witch Doctor. Quite fun so far.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/15/2013 09:34 PMPosted by acrimonious

I wish :(

Doing well in HC. Got disconnected twice in a 24 hour period and I'm somehow still alive. So I'm not pushing my luck tonight. Spending time playing with and leveling up my Witch Doctor. Quite fun so far.

yeah dont take the risk man, take it easy.. goodluck with your new WD!
Reply Quote
View profile
infernal machines ready boys! i bought some lacunis so i can increase my DPS.
need one more S&B to join!
Reply Quote
View profile
Alright it was very fun MP10 Uber Run S&B Style!, i wasn't able to check the timings but BALLER should've captured it.

We have a special guest and we force him to wear a shield :P

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1j67ol&s=6 - group
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29x96zc&s=6 - kule/sb
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mcaqm0&s=6 - magdha/leoric
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fmp45d&s=6 - ghom/rakanoth

i wish it could have been captured on video!

Nike
Reply Quote
nvm i am an idiot...

Maybe next time u guys can carry me lol. I will use a shield
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 2/16/2013 9:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
Very fun run for sure! Thanks guys!

I didnt check the times per kill but in total it was 10 Minutes from the start of the first portal to the death of the last uber. So like 3.33 an uber and doesnt count for any down time. Pretty sick for a bunch of tank barbs right?
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 12:13 AMPosted by BALLER
I think crafting ruined this game for good.

I now see that after a few days lol.

Checked prices on Lacunis and they dipped dramatically. Maybe the very high end ones r fine, but the standard str + cc ones tanked.
Reply Quote
View profile
Very fun run for sure! Thanks guys!

I didnt check the times per kill but in total it was 10 Minutes from the start of the first portal to the death of the last uber. So like 3.33 an uber and doesnt count for any down time. Pretty sick for a bunch of tank barbs right?

great stuff man! definitely not bad for bunch of tank barbs! :)
Reply Quote
I'm happy that I can solo mp10 uber now but kill time is a bit slow compare to 2H/DW..
I wonder is it worth to switch tough as nail to bloodthirsty and drop down IK belt for witching hour for more dps?? Will I still able to solo uber?? @.@??
Reply Quote
You fellas craft anything good? I rolled 12 pair of gloves the other day and the best is on my WD now. Gave me almost an 11k dps boost. Seen a sick pair of vit shoulders yesterday that got a double roll on STR. You guys would have been drooling.

Double checked and the stats on the Vit shoulders i seen and it was 233str, 255vit and 74 AR. Pretty sick, huh? Now i just seen another one with 243str, 275vit, 67AR and 530 armor. GG
Edited by Pwnani#1343 on 2/17/2013 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
You fellas craft anything good? I rolled 12 pair of gloves the other day and the best is on my WD now. Gave me almost an 11k dps boost. Seen a sick pair of vit shoulders yesterday that got a double roll on STR. You guys would have been drooling.

Double checked and the stats on the Vit shoulders i seen and it was 233str, 255vit and 74 AR. Pretty sick, huh? Now i just seen another one with 243str, 275vit, 67AR and 530 armor. GG

ive crafted a total of 40 items, mainly both shoulders and ammy, nothing good so far.. i think ive seen one of those sick shoulders, hopefully my luck will come soon :)
Reply Quote
Got my ammy on my 16th try. Ridiculous. This ammy cost about 2m to craft and it would've been worth 500m to 1b before the patch.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/17/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Celanian
Got my ammy on my 16th try. Ridiculous. This ammy cost about 2m to craft and it would've been worth 500m to 1b before the patch.

great stuff man, btw have you tried a ruby gem in your sword? i think you'll increase with a marquise ruby for sure.
Reply Quote
02/17/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Nikeboy1984

great stuff man, btw have you tried a ruby gem in your sword? i think you'll increase with a marquise ruby for sure.

I'm definitely thinking about it, but I'm not sure about ruby or emerald. Ruby might be better for pve, but I think emerald might be better for pvp. I heard that only crits matter in pvp and that normal hits are basically useless so it might make sense to go with emerald if I'm going to do a lot of pvp.

Nike, does that match your pvp experience? I know you've done extensive testing.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/17/2013 08:09 AMPosted by Celanian

I'm definitely thinking about it, but I'm not sure about ruby or emerald. Ruby might be better for pve, but I think emerald might be better for pvp. I heard that only crits matter in pvp and that normal hits are basically useless so it might make sense to go with emerald if I'm going to do a lot of pvp.

Nike, does that match your pvp experience? I know you've done extensive testing.

Yes you are correct with that, CD is very important for pvp, but base on my observation even though our sword has a total of 150%+CD still not very good as a pvp weapon due to the fact that sword has low black damage (min-max) and doesn't give monstrous rend crits. thats why most of the barbs uses either spear or mace with base crit which is much better for pvp for dealing rend damages which is our (bread and butter). Our swords should deal high damage if we can use WM as passive in pvp but unfortunately even Ruthless doesn't have a slot :(

Me and BALLER bought a spear in the real server 1st week of PTR and i have actually made a profit, i bought something like 1.250 DPS, 70%CD, OS, 60STR, 70DEX for 300M and recently sold it for almost 800M, and BALLER got something like the same but with 190VIT. I don't really have plans of selling it and just tried to put it in AH to test and after 20mins it got sold :|

Nike
Reply Quote
I'm happy that I can solo mp10 uber now but kill time is a bit slow compare to 2H/DW..
I wonder is it worth to switch tough as nail to bloodthirsty and drop down IK belt for witching hour for more dps?? Will I still able to solo uber?? @.@??

Crypter has said he still needs to use IK belt for solo MP10 Ubers. Maybe it would be worth it to buy a WH and use it for PVP, then keep your IK belt for PVE is you ever need it. I think with the recent nerf to the kulle bubble, you may not need IK belt anymore. Crypter would be able to answer your question better, I never really tried with a WH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]