Diablo® III

S&B QA Part 3

Hey guys! He's coming along!! I have 6 of the 9 keys required for a hellfire ring.. I've made about 20mil in the process.. what would your next upgrade be in the meantime?

Go with an IK belt with more strength on it or get a pair of bracers with CC on it.

Hit me up if you need a carry on MP10, we will get you through no problem.

I want to first give a shout out for helping me acquire my very first hellfire ring! Thank you very much for letting me tag along during those ubers.. After seeing you in action, it's made me even thirstier!

Now I'm consistently able to farm MP4 inferno without dieing and at a decent speed.. i can steam roll MP1 for xp of course. But, now I'm intrigued in how to be able to do higher MP like when you guys did ubers. What changes from what I have no (as SWW), to then?

EDIT: Something else I was wondering, Stone of Jordan's. Will they really make a run that much faster? If so, at what point should I consider switching out a ring for one of those?
Edited by sackcrete#1733 on 1/31/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone looking for some ik gloves?, im selling my old ik gloves for a good price, only 280M http://i50.tinypic.com/2jbl16q.jpg

add me if you are interested...

Nike

I will offer you hearts and kisses! But don't tell ur wife!

LOL man!
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984
LOL man!

You know its the best offer around!
Reply Quote
Holy! Jook's barb got > 1000 AR and almost 5000 life regen !
Reply Quote
my barb has cheeseburger

nvm apparently it doesnt have cheese
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/31/2013 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
my barb has cheeseburger

nvm apparently it doesnt have cheese

man i like the burger idea, to shoo away the stalkers! hahaha
Reply Quote
Still waiting for Nike to add me saying "Deal accepted" LOL.

Planning on getting a litany for pvp, but I don't think I will get one with cd/ias.
Reply Quote
Still waiting for Nike to add me saying "Deal accepted" LOL.

Planning on getting a litany for pvp, but I don't think I will get one with cd/ias.

haha man i prefer gold nowadays :P

btw what is your budget for the litany? there are good ones for a really good price, look something with 200+STR / 50+VIT / AR Litany

Nike
Reply Quote
Not planning to spend much... Maybe 10m? Really short on gold right now which is why I offered u hearts and kisses :).
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 11:11 PMPosted by xxxkan
Not planning to spend much... Maybe 10m? Really short on gold right now which is why I offered u hearts and kisses :).

haha man i think between the 2 of us ill be more in need of offering hearts and kisses ==> http://i48.tinypic.com/2v93o5e.png

Nike
Reply Quote
I smell a 2b Ammy right there waiting to be id'd

Anyways gonna sleep. Gl with farming bro.
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 1/31/2013 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I smell a 2b Ammy right there waiting to be unid.

Anyways gonna sleep. Gl with farming bro.

may your words come true, thanks bro! haven't farmed for a very long time, need to work hard now.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984

stalker...
Reply Quote
02/01/2013 12:46 AMPosted by ßlwøød

stalker...

lol im just kidding jook, his dprog views can go up to 400-500 hits/day when he has the 3.9M pvp dummy score, lol, he can accept sponsors :))
Reply Quote
Posted by ßlwøød

stalker...

lol im just kidding jook, his dprog views can go up to 400-500 hits/day when he has the 3.9M pvp dummy score, lol, he can accept sponsors :))

ya i am one of them :P

seems you guys are preparing for dueling, do you think throwing hammer can dominate? i played against one on ptr day 1 and got stunned all the time :<
Reply Quote
HEARTS AND KISSES HHAHAHHAHHHA

well if nike goes missing ill know what happened to him. He's in xxxkans basement putting the lotion on the skin.
Reply Quote
Posted by ßlwøød

stalker...

ya i am one of them :P

seems you guys are preparing for dueling, do you think throwing hammer can dominate? i played against one on ptr day 1 and got stunned all the time :<

cool! yeah throwing hammer is good but if your opponent uses juggernaut it may be useless man, i suggest the one with MS nerf or mighty throw..

Nike
Reply Quote

well if nike goes missing ill know what happened to him. He's in xxxkans basement putting the lotion on the skin.

LOL man, my new set now beats your non-cheese burger!!
Reply Quote

LOL man, my new set now beats your non-cheese burger!!

LOL
Reply Quote
@jook I want to see how the cheese burger look like when it's done. ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]