Diablo® III

Path of exile? What do you guys think?

I got a good ~100 hours from D3 before I feel that it was getting boring.

After 5 hours playing PoE I uninstalled the game. The combat is too bland, and I don't feel like there's a decent story.

Was PoE a little too challenging for you? (Probably IMO)
Reply Quote
PoE is awesome. Every since I heard they used the materia system from FF7 I was intrigued, and it didn''t disappoint. I'm still a fan of d3 of course, but I enjoy playing PoE enough that I decided to invest about the same amount of money as I spent on D3, to show support for GGG's hard work. Between the two, I just don't have enough time to try torchlight 2 (I wasn't a huge fan of 1 tbh), but I'm sure I will eventually.

PoE just has so much potential, and I've even heard GGG plans on developing content for a DECADE. No clue if it's true, but if even half of that.. wow. My only gripe is that there's a lot of DC issues right now. But I'm sure that will be cleared up by release.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]