Diablo® III

Auction House Fixed!!!

90 Troll Mage
(Previously Entitled Auction House BROKEN)

Up until recently, everything has always run smoothly for me in this game.

As of this past week or so, the AH (both gold and rmah) has been painfully slow when posting items, retrieving items, even simply viewing my currently listed items. We're talking click once, walk away, come back, click again slow.

In-game is fine. Search tab on AH is fine. Why are the other 3 tabs so fubar'd right now?

Edit: Other people seem to be having a whole host of nasty problems with the AH, most of them occurring within this same timeframe.

Edit #2: Here is a non-exhaustive list of problems I have seen posted in this thread:

• Auction house PAINFULLY SLOW (both houses)
  • Some items posted are unsearchable (both houses)
  • Cancelled items are disappearing (gold house)
  • Relisted items appear as "expired" at the old price (gold house)
  • Items not yet expired have bid button greyed out (gold house)
  • Purchased items not arriving in Completed tab (gold house)
  • Some transactions have no problems, while others take forever (both houses)
  • Auctions expire with time still remaining (gold house)
  • Multiple pages with only a few items each on a search (gold house)
  • Items disappearing (both houses)
  • Winning bids not resulting in item or gold refund (gold house)
  • Not allowed to bid again after outbid (gold house)
  • "Heavy system load" message constantly, even at off-hours

Edit #3: Fixed. Most / all problems seem to have been resolved.
Edited by Barthur#1429 on 2/9/2013 9:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Still slow as crap. Am I the only one having this problem?
Reply Quote
na same problem ur not the only one tons of other havin the same problem i still havent recevied some of the cash from the items that sold
Reply Quote
yup. very slow server response, just as you described titahk, for bit more than a week now. whats taking so long blizzard?
Reply Quote
+1, slow for me as well.
Reply Quote
Same for me - also, I'm finding the sorting of items isn't always working, sometimes it will only display 3 items on the first page, even though there are at least 5 other pages.
Reply Quote
Yep, same issues - very slow and truncated item lists.
Reply Quote
I have the same issues, slow, when I try and order the list by prices I get 0 results....someone rebooting the server to fix or what? This has been going on for days now...
Reply Quote
everything been very slow even game play little slow lately even with my gaming desktop :/ with solid state hard drives for does who don't have trust me it should be like this. Gaming is to slow i got out bidden by someone last 2 min and wasn't able to bid back and funny thing was i was in auction house already! i was searching and it took me like 5 min to switch from search to Auctioning >_< so i can replace a bid!
Reply Quote
AH has been incredibly slow at times for me as well the past couple days.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Seriously guys, can you press the reset button on the AH server or something? It's really wanked.
Reply Quote
I bid on an item in the AH and it took my gold and didn't give me the item....any hopes of recovery of either?
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Danimal
I bid on an item in the AH and it took my gold and didn't give me the item....any hopes of recovery of either?
Been a few hours since an auction I was bidding on ended also, lost 52M gold and no item as of yet.
Reply Quote
Same issues here, can support please tell us what is going on?????
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Solo
Been a few hours since an auction I was bidding on ended also, lost 52M gold and no item as of yet.

Same thing, bid on an auction a few hours ago, won (i think? had max bid for all of the last minute) never told me out bid or that i won it, item and gold disappeared, and there is no transaction id in my history.. :/
Reply Quote
Same. I've noticed slowness for almost a week. Goes normal then slow back and forth several minutes at a time. I thought it was only me since there haven't been many threads about it.
Reply Quote
AH is still really bad.

Titahk,

are you able to edit the title of this thread to get people to consolidate all there issues here so we can get more exposure on this problem?!?
Reply Quote
Yeah ditto. Been slow, apparently there are a lot of other issues going on with AH as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]