Keep bumping this up guys and post all your AH issues here.
01/30/2013 07:08 AMPosted by EireAlso having this problem. GAH is slow to load up, slow transferring information between tabs (the actual transition is quick but the information is loading aka red ring of death for a while) and the personal kicker for me, every time I am outbid on an item, the GAH lags 2-3 minutes before I can rebid for an item. As auctions usually go down to the wire, it makes winning anything slightly competitive impossible.
01/30/2013 01:01 PMPosted by JackWoofaTHe auction house IS HORRIBLE right now. I just posted a Nats chest armor and waited over 15 minutes and it still doesn't show up when I do a search in the auction for it. what is the deal? Blizz please enlighten us as to why the auction house is so terrible in so many ways right now.
You won it for considerably less than 50 million. Give it a little time to finish processing.
If for some reason, it hasn't arrived within 72 hours, go ahead and submit a support ticket, but I really doubt that will be necessary.
1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.