Diablo® III

Auction House Fixed!!!

It would be great to see a blue posting here. I see over a dozen threads about various issues in the Auction House. It doesn't matter if you aren't able to put out a fix or even if you don't even understand where the problem is coming from yet, but it would be great if at least Blizzard acknowledged that there is something going on since the last maintenance and that you are looking into it.

Keep bumping this up guys and post all your AH issues here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Editted thread title to be more inclusive.

TO DO: Compile a list of known AH issues that have emerged recently.
Reply Quote
Yeah its ridiculously slow right now. When trying to view existing auctions or finished ones, it takes like a minute to load the list. Trying to sell something causes a game lockout for a minute (you don't get dc'ed but you cant do anything while its trying to post an item). Canceling auctions, it still shows them as listed, and so on. I don't know what was changed last week but whatever it was, fix it because it wasn't doing this before.
Reply Quote
i just had that happen to me about 2 mins ago with 35m gold lost says due to heavy system load your transaction has not yet been completed... no item and no gold.. blizzard what the hell
Reply Quote
i wonder when will they fix this...
do we have to keep posting this like 100 times so they can see this?
it's been about 5 days already
Reply Quote
Thanks for updating the title Titahk, should draw more attention.

@StarRicall, maybe we do have to post this 100 times, your post was #25 hehe lets keep adding to this post.
Reply Quote
Come on Blizzard! The least you owe us is a response!!

The AH has been painfully hard to work with for over a week now. There are multiple threads here describing various problems, all related to the time it takes to make a bid/buyout, cancel an item, have items/gold show up in the completed items list, send items/gold to stash, etc.

Something obviously changed during your last maintenance!

So what can we expect? Is this a problem that is being worked on? Or is this the new normal and we all can either like it or lump it?

Respond please!
Reply Quote
It happen to me last night. No gold or item or history (blank). Can we get an explanation????
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 07:08 AMPosted by Eire
Also having this problem. GAH is slow to load up, slow transferring information between tabs (the actual transition is quick but the information is loading aka red ring of death for a while) and the personal kicker for me, every time I am outbid on an item, the GAH lags 2-3 minutes before I can rebid for an item. As auctions usually go down to the wire, it makes winning anything slightly competitive impossible.

Posted in another thread but still relevant.
Reply Quote
Same problems for me.

Service status says this for tomorrow:

Auction House Maintenance - 01/31/2013
Reply Quote
Same for me too. Bid 50 mil on a witching hour which ended several hours ago and then didn't get my gold or item. Don't even know if I won it or not.
Reply Quote
Same for me.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Jmack5,

You won it for considerably less than 50 million. Give it a little time to finish processing.

If for some reason, it hasn't arrived within 72 hours, go ahead and submit a support ticket, but I really doubt that will be necessary.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
THe auction house IS HORRIBLE right now. I just posted a Nats chest armor and waited over 15 minutes and it still doesn't show up when I do a search in the auction for it. what is the deal? Blizz please enlighten us as to why the auction house is so terrible in so many ways right now.
Reply Quote
16 Gnome Mage
yea, cool game
Reply Quote

Give it a little time to finish processing.

If for some reason, it hasn't arrived within 72 hours...

Is this for real?

It's been ~5 hours since a 3M bid I had going ended. No item. No gold.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/30/2013 01:01 PMPosted by JackWoofa
THe auction house IS HORRIBLE right now. I just posted a Nats chest armor and waited over 15 minutes and it still doesn't show up when I do a search in the auction for it. what is the deal? Blizz please enlighten us as to why the auction house is so terrible in so many ways right now.

This. What really blows my mind is that it has worked fine for me (for the most part anyway) since launch...until the past 2 weeks. Can we get any sort of response on why the AH is so incredibly slow and buggy ALL OF A SUDDEN when it has worked fine consistantly up until now? Clearly you guys misplaced a period or something, at least acknowledge you are looking into it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Jmack5,

You won it for considerably less than 50 million. Give it a little time to finish processing.

If for some reason, it hasn't arrived within 72 hours, go ahead and submit a support ticket, but I really doubt that will be necessary.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Cool story bro.

I don't think they care honestly. I'm having issues too, half the time it won't load the data, the other half it only loads half the data. Right now I'm trying to rebid on something that has my initial bid of 100k and a current bid of 0 (zero) with 2 hours left. I can't get it to update at all and I can't place another bid on it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]