Diablo® III

Auction House Fixed!!!

It took days to get an item I won.
Every other action on the action house takes seconds or minutes and some never complete.
01/30/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Medievia
Auction House Maintenance - 01/31/2013

I hope that fixes everything!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Let's keep our fingers crossed. Can't possibly make it WORSE.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 08:06 AMPosted by Titahk
Let's keep our fingers crossed. Can't possibly make it WORSE.

Well.. it did not at all make anything better. This is insanity... they make so much money off of the AH, and yet... they let it run like garbage for over a week. GG
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I can confirm as well, whatever AH Maintenance they did perform did nothing to address the issues I have been having.
Reply Quote
01/31/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Titahk
I can confirm as well, whatever AH Maintenance they did perform did nothing to address the issues I have been having.

Yep and blizzard pretending the problem doesn't exist now.
Reply Quote
+1 same issues here. can't list anything properly.

been about 5-6 days now, no response from bizzard at all, i just dont understand how they can treat customers this poorly.
Reply Quote
I spent 1.4 million gold bidding on an item and I neither got the item or had my gold refunded back to me. AH is broken right now.
Reply Quote
Still waiting on a 20m item from two days ago myself. Another auction I won today for 500k and that was instant. Perhaps something to do with only 1m+ transactions?

This is getting rediculous..
Reply Quote
It's not just high value items. I've been waiting for an hour on a bid I won for 7,000gp. If it takes 2 days to get it from the AH my toon will have leveled enough that he no longer wants it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
How are their servers under more load now than they were following the initial launch?

And more importantly, either (A) they already know what they did to break the AH and aren't telling us, or (B) haven't got a clue what they did to break the AH.

If it's (A), fine...not very nice, but fine.

But if it's (B), why would you not at least ask the community to provide more feedback to help you isolate the issue?
Reply Quote
+1..

I got hit with this bug. Put in a final bid on an item 36M. The item ended, but I'm not sure if I won or not. If I didn't win, the money wasn't refunded. I'll wait a few days to see if the transaction went through. I purchased a few items an hour ago, <1M and those went through fine.

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!
Edited by ChoseOne#1620 on 1/31/2013 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same problems as everyone else, also can't put items up to auction
Reply Quote
Add me to the list... I bid 2mill on a pair of Strong Arm bracers. The auction expired. No item, no gold refund and no auction log entry.

People are reluctant to bid/buy stuff on the AH for fear that they wont get the item.

Come on Blizz!!!
Edited by BossDogg#1898 on 1/31/2013 4:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
+1
Also been having issues with the GAH for the past few days:

• -Items seem to randomly expire regardless of time left on auction
  • -When sorting items, multiple pages with 1-4 results when there is many pages for a search
  • -Extremely slow processing of every bid/return to stash/refund/etc...
  • -Had one item "disappear" on me (my auction item, it expired in between this morning and lunch... when I came back it was simply gone. Not in my auction log, not in my completed items tab, not in my selling tab. It was a lowly item thank god, but still...)
  • Reply Quote
    +1
    Reply Quote
    Why have I received my 700 000 back instantly, but still waiting on my gold back from 2 days ago
    Reply Quote
    Crazy, the maintenance did nothing.
    Reply Quote
    Hello, the maintanence thread said it would be fixed as of this morning, I bid on something last night won it and now i dont have any gold or my item!! battle.net!! What is up !?!?!?!?!??!!
    Reply Quote
    Let me put this simple ...

Lag ...... FIX THE AH!!!
    Reply Quote
    super slow
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]