Diablo® III

Auction House Fixed!!!

Last maintenance didn't help, my items are not getting listed hours later. At least they have a sticky up now acknowledging there is an issue.
Reply Quote
Sadly I bid on a Skorn for 68 mil ... tab said winning and expired so I guess I won no item no money
Reply Quote
You'll get your money or item back....it might just take a week and a half. The real issue though is items not being listed 8+ hours later, when you only have 10 you can list at a time, it's really really hard to make any type of money at this point to progress.

There are 2 things that keep the addiction going for most people in this game. Paragon progression and item progression. With item progression being at a virtual standstill, people like me lose interest. I've been playing a secondary character instead so I am not focused on my main and I'm also thinking of starting a 3rd one and try to beat Inferno with only using items I find. Not sure if those 2 things are enough of an addiction pull to keep me here, we'll see. I've definately been dedicating a lot less hours to this game in the past couple of weeks that's for sure.
Reply Quote
yea same..losing interest..I have been forcing myself to keep paragon lvl and to hunt out legendaries - but with the constant lag issues over the weekend and the AH being broken since mid jan..........
Reply Quote
Hi,
i bid 105million gold for a witching hour belt and it says I got an error and now it says the bid failed!!! I lost my millions and eventhough Im the highest bidder I am listed as not winning!!!! What is happening?!? It took me a long time to save that gold!!! The bidding for this item ends in the next 5 minutes please helpppp!!!!!!!!!

Ive created a ticket SEA70434. I even attached the screenshots of the item order # 1353725232. Can you please help me find out if I won the bid or not? Its ok for me to wait 72 hours just as long as I get the item or the gold back because it took me a really long time to save that gold .

Please help =(
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Bimborotot,

I can't tell for sure but it looks like you won the auction, then tried bidding on it again twice right afterwards again, probably due to lag keeping the auction seemingly up.

You'll need to wait the recommended 5-10 days to see if the item or gold is sent back.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7810092950
Edited by Omrakos on 2/6/2013 3:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Omrakos
You'll need to wait the recommended 5-20 days to see if the item or gold is sent back.

5-20 DAYS? Does that not sound ludicrous as you typed it???

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I know you aren't running the auction house and are just the messenger... but, wow.... just, ...wow.

3 weeks.
Edited by Milky#1468 on 2/6/2013 3:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Oops....

Corrected to 5-10 days as the sticky post mentioned.
Edited by Omrakos on 2/6/2013 3:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
5-10 days is forever in gaming terms.

Can you imagine paying for groceries, and the person behind the counter say 5-10 days wait???

Edit: Not to shoot the messenger, but this is a very serious issue, and the wait is indeed ludicrous.
Edited by KCtheGreat#6529 on 2/6/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Got 2 Legendary item Expired on AH and it has disappeared from the 'AUCTIONS' & 'COMPLETED" tabs. Well at least i can still see them on the 'SEARCH' tab when i ran the search, they are listed as Expired but the item never return to my possession. I need to sell it and i need those money to make my purchase, but because of this delay I've missed many good items that i can't even put my hands on now.. Dam it. 5-10 days.. you gotta be kidding me. Can anyone tell me if the Maintenance tomorrow at 10am PST will fix this??

PS: It's been more than 24hrs since the item disappeared.
Edited by YoMan#1951 on 2/6/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://home.roadrunner.com/~ursadon/ahfckd.png

It's about time!

(If they actually fix it. Still don't know why they didn't just revert their code to a backup when everything went fubar.)
Edited by Barthur#1429 on 2/6/2013 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi,
i bid 105million gold for a witching hour belt and it says I got an error and now it says the bid failed!!! I lost my millions and eventhough Im the highest bidder I am listed as not winning!!!! What is happening?!? It took me a long time to save that gold!!! The bidding for this item ends in the next 5 minutes please helpppp!!!!!!!!!

Ive created a ticket SEA70434. I even attached the screenshots of the item order # 1353725232. Can you please help me find out if I won the bid or not? Its ok for me to wait 72 hours just as long as I get the item or the gold back because it took me a really long time to save that gold .

Please help =(

same thing happened to me yesterday. bidded for a 1H rare axe for 200m but auction expired and never get the item or my 200m gold back. Not listed in the completed tab also.

my 200m gold just vanished...
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

Thanks so much for the feedback I really appreciate it . . .yes I tried to bid on it again because as shown in the screenshot I sent over my bid failed and my gold didn't come back.

Im cool with waiting for the item or the gold due to the system problem as long as Im assured it will come back though . . .
Reply Quote
Hi Talaus,

Wow we are on the same boat . . .hope we get our gold, or the items we bid on, back soon . . .=(
Reply Quote
been slow for me and system load, as well as an item disapearing completly with no record of it being posted...zzz been laggy like this for about 3 weeks now for me...
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Well, whatever you guys did for the maintenance today did nothing.

Why not just roll back AH code to last working version?
Reply Quote
Sigh ... d3 is choking in its own fluids right now
Reply Quote
Im thinking the PTR has something to do with it... The AH went fubar right around the PTR launch...
Reply Quote
yeh these past few weeks of auction house issues has really been a downer on my d3 experience since we are forced to use the AH to function in inferno hardcore..maybe its time for a new game for now..let blizz get their stuff together just in time to show us their super duper expansion!
Reply Quote
I had two auctions for items I was selling that said "expired" for quite some time yesterday evening. Now their gone from my transaction list and i have no item and no money for them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]