Diablo® III

XP farming vs legendary farming

So, this is my thing. I can do Act III MP3 and do my whole legendary farming route in around 1 hour. This is done with 300% MF.

However, I can do the same act on MP1 by picking up only certain things, and with 230% MF. Which would be better?

I don't really care for XP farming, but my friend was telling me I'd have a better chance at getting more legendaries doing the second option because I'm doing it twice as fast.
Thoughts?
Reply Quote
That's not really a problem :D
I'm just wondering which would be more efficient for me to get legendaries in.
Reply Quote
MP0 Act 3 best for legendary and XP.
Reply Quote
I do mp2 full runs...get great xp and legendaries...I would guess I average 1 per run but there are runs when I get zero and others with multiples... I played for 30 minutes today and got 2 green set pieces... The other day I got 10 legendaries in an act1 full run...Go RNG...;)
Reply Quote
theres no such thing as "legendary farming", it doesnt matter if i do exp runs mp0/1 or elite farm even if high mp, the legendary per hour is always pretty much the same...
Reply Quote
item farming and xp grinding are fairly different, even down to the route.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]