Diablo® III

Ring

Is this ring worth 100m+? Or more like 50m?

97 Strength
53 Vitality
47 Physical Resistance
48% Critical Hit Damage
4.5% Critical Hit Chance

There are similar ones on the AH for that price and higher...

Basically I'm looking for a price check.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
not very good...
probably worth 1 or 2 mil

dont buy too much into what the similar ones are being priced at, they are just extremely optimistic and delusional... that ring is not worth that much, period.
Reply Quote
Not worth 50 mill for sure. More like 1 mill.
Reply Quote
Oh, ok. Is it missing something? Couldn't it be worth a lot just having high CD and CC with some strength and vitality?

What would it need to be worth 30m+, or at least worth on the AH, excluding AS?
Reply Quote
avg dmg between 30-60 or attack speed
Reply Quote
not very good...

dont buy too much into what the similar ones are being priced at, they are just extremely optimistic and delusional... that ring is not worth that much, period.

01/25/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Mav2oo0

Yeah, put it up for 1mil so they can flip it.
Reply Quote
Is this ring worth 100m+? Or more like 50m?

97 Strength
53 Vitality
47 Physical Resistance
48% Critical Hit Damage
4.5% Critical Hit Chance

There are similar ones on the AH for that price and higher...

Basically I'm looking for a price check.

Thanks!

I'd say that ring worth around 15-30 mill because it is very good for damage but then alot of people are ignorant about items if they dont have what they want and yours doesnt have attack speed and thats why it drops in value but still a good ring.

I sell alot of items in the Auction House ranging from 1 to 250 mill depending on what i find and i can say that i have sold 2-3 similar rings for around 5-15 mill..
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/25/2013 2:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
not very good...

01/25/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Mav2oo0

Yeah, put it up for 1mil so they can flip it.

lol you must still think its 1.03.... rares are not as valuable as they used to be. Sure its a decent ring but it would only be worth about 50 mil or more if the CD was like 60 and the CC was 6... and only 97 strength thats laughable LOL! Dont believe me if you dont want OP, go ahead and put that ring up with a buyout of 30, 50 or 100 mil.. whatever you want, but dont get too disappointed when it sits on AH and doesnt sell.
Reply Quote
put it up for 1m
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]