Diablo® III

Auction House took my 50 million gold

I just tried bidding on an item. The item had less than a minute left, so I put in my bid of 50 million. After trying to process for a bit, I got a message saying that "The auction house is under heavy load" or something like that, and that my did did not go through. I quickly tried to bid again, but I guess the auction had ended. So I am out fifty million, the amount I had bid. I did not win the item as there is nothing in my completed tab. It's like my gold just went poof! I have been refreshing my auction house tab for the last bit, but nothing is showing up.
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
had 2 mil vanish last night, same deal. 2 mil isn't as huge of a deal, but ever since the maintenance Tuesday, the AH has been incredibly laggy and unreliable.
Reply Quote
D3 fails again...
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Coleslaw
Technically it's Blizzard's gold, not yours.

blizzard should take everyones' gold away, starting and ending with yours.
Reply Quote
Jokes on them, I don't have any!
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Coleslaw
Jokes on them, I don't have any!

all your pixels would suffice.
Reply Quote
bump for support.

This is what exactly happened to me today and it took me 90mil gold
Reply Quote
Samething happened to me yesterday, it took 5 hours to get my item but it came. Blue said that if you don't get item or refund in 72 hours submit a ticket. Ah has been really screwy the past few days.
Reply Quote
Submit a ticket! Stuff happens sometimes, a new thread popping up about this issue every few minutes won't get each individual issue handled any faster.
Reply Quote
Chill guys. It happened to me yesterday when bidding on a EF. The money disappeared and there was no outbid or item in my completed tabs when the time ran out. I just logged out and found the EF in the completed section this morn.

Give it sometime. Blizzard will pull through. They know that gold is money too and money is what lawsuits are made of.
Edited by Bugs#6778 on 1/25/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 09:32 AMPosted by unkeMpt
Submit a ticket! Stuff happens sometimes, a new thread popping up about this issue every few minutes won't get each individual issue handled any faster.

I like seeing threads spammed of the same issue. It gives legitimacy to the complaints and informs the community of a potential problem.

Every now and then you see the occasional thread about how somebody was horribly wronged, and having only that person experience it seems to imply a potential troll, or mistake on user end they don't want to admit or don't know they did. Whereas if there was a real glitch or concern, you'd see a lot more people raging in the forums over it... like this!
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 08:33 AMPosted by Coleslaw
Technically it's Blizzard's gold, not yours.

So early in the day and yet you have won the "Biggest tool on the Forums " award for Jan 25th!! WOOO!
Reply Quote
IM scared to use the Ah now lol
Reply Quote
this issue has existed for a long time since I lost 30M last august for putting too high of a max bid and not getting any change sent back.

The moral of the story is never bid exorbitant amount for an item expecting to win the item and not getting charged your whole maximum bid.
Edited by tomdal#1626 on 1/25/2013 11:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump for support. the AH is broken.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 11:58 AMPosted by tomdal
this issue has existed for a long time since I lost 30M last august for putting too high of a max bid and not getting any change sent back.

Proxy bidding. Learn about it.
Reply Quote
Bugs is right, give it time and your gold will come through. Your gold or item might be lost for a day or two, but it will find your account. No need to stress out, believe me I've had gold take up to 5 days to reach my account, and filing tickets will not help. I've sold countless items, but never lost a single gold or item. The auction house is very messed up right now, but I believe blizzard programmed it so it's not possible for people to lose anything, it's really just lag.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]